$$$ vs VS ALL

DeletedUser8473

You talk a big game but your war stats are shit. I haven’t seen any of these skills you say you have.
Looool, mate I came on this acc with 0 FL villas, couldn't really do much. Then we managed to get 3 fully developed villas, and you have a cluster of nice villas there lol, lets not be stupid here now :)
Also the world got boring since half of your tribe gave up, it's not like I'm gonna go full tryhard mode now lol

DeletedUser6744

You saying LOL doesn’t really change the fact. I hope standby makes everyone work for their win, it seems like there’s only 4 accounts doing anything over there.

Nothing makes me angrier than half a tribe being at war and the other half munching rim noobs.

Reaction score
You saying LOL doesn’t really change the fact. I hope standby makes everyone work for their win, it seems like there’s only 4 accounts doing anything over there.

Nothing makes me angrier than half a tribe being at war and the other half munching rim noobs.

Isn't like over half of VS ALL not even playing anymore and not even nobling rim noobs?

DeletedUser6744

Yeah and it pissed me off. But we are talking about your tribe the winning side.

DeletedUser3561

I'm sure standby would've made everyone fight for their win were that necessary. Fortunately your tribe RQ'd not even a week into the war so...doesn't really need everyone's full attention now does it? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser6744

So you are just along for the ride? In the last week no one asked for fakes or backline nukes?

Attachments

• 5F5688D2-A209-4B23-A165-F290EBB353F1.jpeg
    5F5688D2-A209-4B23-A165-F290EBB353F1.jpeg
    208.2 KB · Views: 17

DeletedUser3561

Exactly that, you guys quit like bitches so nothing was needed, lol. Oh, except for your OP on Sjot, real shame warstats dont show ODS, still, went from 0 to 3rd most in the tribe despite being one of the smallest, and would've been even more if (again) you guys hadn't all quit and fought back a little less...pathetically. I got the thumbs up from Helesta and Standby to play backline, build support and just mess about, so not really sure how you can argue against that. If you want I can launch a bunch of nukes at Peace and get free ODA on his AM troops, will that make you happy? Like I said above, if you hadn't all quit like a bunch of pansies Standby and Helesta would've made sure everyone, including backline, contributed nukes and such to killing you, hell, prior to the mass quitting I was building up to help clear Narns deathstars. If a war is won in the first 3 days of it being fought it really doesn't require much attention, surely you are smart enough to realize that? lol.

Edit: Sorry Mr(s) Mod :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3561

Strange that you can't refute any of it, it's as if you know it's the truth

Somewhat of a shame that you guys put up more of a resistance on the forums than in game :rolleyes:

I'll give you this though, it takes some massive balls to come on to a world expecting an easy win, not get that win, have 90% of your tribe quit and then tell the other side they're playing wrong o_O

DeletedUser6712

i dont really have time for your bull shit, appreciate your opinion after all but you can put it in your but!

ugh, but u know spring is here and i am feeling little bit like keyboard warrior so i guess i will spend little bit of my time on you and explain you something. maybe it will open your eyes and you will comprehend little bit more about things in general.

first of all, when I come to word for competitive play - main agenda is to win world. you scrub might be hoping to get into good tribe or for someone to carry you to the win, but we are different (myself and my co). from my personal perspective - i have not seen you done jack shit on this world, which makes me wonder why are you even feeling like your opinion has any weight. if you would be part of any top6 accounts of your tribe, i might of entertain idea of you doing something on the world but come on for real what the hell did you do yourself? your account ODA and ODS COMBINED smaller then my ODA OR ODS... but you do not see me going around external forums calling out your lazy names or trying to troll anyone!

my second point is you should be praising those account who left on the world and actually doing something, maybe level or resistance is not impress you and just maybe that winning banner of the world already is in your pocket, but god damn just show little bit of respect and appreciation for those who still actually brining you joy of the game. or lets thinks for a second about "what ifs", what would you rather us do? click delete and leave you whole lot of barb to conquer? what would you do if you would be in situation when most of the tribe is gone? would you click delete? or would you show any kind of resistance?

and last third point - truth. please be careful when using those world. you are talking about truth? how about i will logically point just couple things. and I will quote your bs to count it as truth.

Strange that you can't refute any of it, it's as if you know it's the truth

Somewhat of a shame that you guys put up more of a resistance on the forums than in game :rolleyes:

I'll give you this though, it takes some massive balls to come on to a world expecting an easy win, not get that win, have 90% of your tribe quit and then tell the other side they're playing wrong o_O

First of all please go study some basic math, 90% of people of the tribe of 12 memebrs exactly is 10.8 or rounding to 11 members, so you saying that 11 out of 12 give up? well just go fucking check stats because last i seen at least Sween, Wosh and couple others members was active. so you saying TRUTH? i would say lies because how can u fucking talk about tribe that you are not even part of?
shame that we put more resistance on the forum then a game? what are you talking about? can you please explain yourself? i do not get it, because i have been on externals for ages, and my 300 posts did not appear just because of world 38, so where is the truth is? if you would value every comment I made in the external section of world 38 forum to 5 full nukes, then i can reassure you that i spend more talking on the battle field then in the game.

On other hand, fucking strange to see top6 account of your tribe actively warring and you twerp on back line opening your mouth and actually having easy win. please next time before posting anything stupid check yourself in the mirror and i can not guarantee you that i will have more time for you as well.

DeletedUser3561

You get angry so easily love, lmao.

You are really good at destroying a strawman mate, don't know where I've claimed to be better than anyone or that I've had to do anything this world. You know why? Because most of your tribe quit fighting after the first 3 days of the war. 90% is hyperbole, no shit, anyone with a modicum of intellect would realize that, the fact remains a majority of your tribe quit, either fully or is just not playing the world seriously any longer. Your ODA is 3x mine while you're also (for the sake of simplicity), 3x my size, congrats? Your ODS is higher too, good on ya mate, it's as if your tribes frontlines got smashed by the gigachads Helesta and Standby while all we have really had in return was a small op on Sjot. If we wanna go even further into OD, you (presumably) started playing properly on the 12th, while I PP farmed until giving my village up and restarting on the 30th, so it'd be rather embarrassing for you if I had more OD.

You, and your tribemates, seem to be reading my posts as me bragging over a win (it's a .us world for god sakes, who cares?) Which is strange, cause I'm basically agreeing with what you've been saying. You're right, I haven't had to do much for this world win, simply because you guys quit. Like I've said again and again, if you hadn't I'd have had to contribute more.

In anycase, lul, mad.

DeletedUser8398

In other news I am shocked that sweeney is putting up this much of a fight. Gonna make me have to actually put in some effort on this. Idk how long he will last though with res being so depleted and farms having been hit

DeletedUser6712

xmastercheif yeah mate blame me for your misfortunes and please keep up on pp farming every world. now you are saying something like "i was pp farming but then u know i picked up and u guys just quit so i havent had chance to even swing my axe", whatever man, I would tell you only one last thing - would be much more fun if those accounts who quit on our side let us actually use their troops, but again, it is life and it is what it is, folks quit, you got on winning side, be happy that we didnt have back stabbers and whole lof of drama this world, and just move on to bright future

DeletedUser3561

I don't disagree with that, the way peace went out was especially detrimental to those of you who were serious about playing still. I will pass partial blame onto your leadership since they should've seen he wasn't active enough and had him give frontline villages to smaller players, morale would have been a right pain for Helesta. Still, him dipping from 38 and playing 40 is very lame.

DeletedUser6744

Credit is due. Helesta deserves his rank.
Standby could still learn a few things though. ;)

Poor Lord Ross seems to be taking a beating today.