W10 .Net 2.0 - (AKA: (W7 ____ / VA / Hase )

DeletedUser3239

Hello and congratulations.

Yes that's right congratulations on being one of the people reading this thread and realize how privileged you are to be doing so. You are in the company of some of the .net royalty. Not your average .us player or the many countless players on .net who are below average. No you are now in the company of true royalty and for that I congratulate you.

You see continuing our tradition of easily top ranking on .net has become somewhat tiresome. We have no need to prove anything there anymore and have decided that the next... I suppose "worthy", although from what we have seen on your servers your skill levels are underwhelming to say the least, group of people to view our prowess are you, the .us faithful.

It has come to our attention that .us players have begun to think of themselves as "good" or even better than that. That time has now come to an end.

So who are we? We are the ones that broke records. The ones who altered this games existence. The ones who changed the physics of the game and the biology of the one who played it. We are the ones who made you run and hide on the .us server and after all our time crushing those left on .net we though it about time to go get the refugees.

We are coming. We are ready. We are .net. (AKA: ( ____ / VA / Hase )

Now because this is the 2.0 version of the W7 ___/ VA / Hase tribe, I will be taking about 2 or 3 members who want to learn, but you must have the time to play, and the want to learn.

Richi - Obseleet?

:if:

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
The reason they're joining W10, and not W9 is because they in fact are not .net Royalty and are afraid of the true .net Royalty that will be accompanying me on us9.

DeletedUser

The reason they're joining W10, and not W9 is because they in fact are not .net Royalty and are afraid of the true .net Royalty that will be accompanying me on us9.

Hah, I would say good luck, but I doubt you'll need it.

Cadan.

DeletedUser

The quality of .net players on .us has been very good. Problem is finding a lot of them. I think i remember you from W55, 4ZL?. Don't think W9 is for me, don't want to do another church world. I'll check out W10 when it comes out.

Last edited by a moderator: