W10 Statistics Glitch

DeletedUser

Number of players:8.782
Total villages:11.257 (1.28 per player)
Player villages:8.703
Barbarian villages:2.518
Bonus villages:450
It says there are 1.28 villages per player, but thats impossible because nobody has any nobles yet. The number of villages per player needs to be taken off the player villages number, not the total villages number.

The stats for the other worlds might be wrong too.

DeletedUser

No, it is calculated on total villages. That is intentional. This is not a bug.

DeletedUser

To make it clearer (because I know it'll annoy jesse :p), he's saying that it adds barbarian, bonus, and player village numbers, then divides it by the number of players (which is 1.28). That explains the "glitch" :).

DeletedUser

^ Lol.

I just don't understand it, because its wrong. Everybody has 1 village, but it says there is an average of 1.28 villages per player.

DeletedUser

I will try to explain it further. There are, according to the above image, 11,257 total villages. There are a total of 8,703 players. When you divide the two numbers you get 1.28 villages per player. It does not tell you how many player villages per player there are. It tells you how many total villages per player there are. Total villages encompasses player village, barbarian villages, and bonus villages.

Hopefully this completely clarifies what that number signifies. If you have more questions, post below.

DeletedUser

Thanks, I understand what the number means now. I was thinking it was the average number of villages per player.