W11 Tribe Needed

DeletedUser

Hi I'm new to the .us server and am looking for an experienced and well disciplined tribe.

My experience goes back to W7 on the .net server. My name was painterjoe and had over 8mil points on time of quit. I had 800+ villages so I can manage and hold my own. I was a member of the tribe that won the world (-WE-) but had to quit due to school related needs. I then went on to W37 under the name baylin le savage. I only reached 250k points, but tried my hand at creating a tribe that made it into the top 15 with no alliances. We tried to keep member quantity low but quality high and ended up making a huge mistake by merging into a top 5 tribe. I eventually let my villages go inactive once again but this time because of boredom.

I can snipe, quick build, dodge effectively, etc.

It'd be a pleasure to get to play with other W7 players (if any still play) or other .net players.

If you have any questions or an offer you can email me at fluffybearw11@gmail.com or PM/comment below.

Thanks
:cool:

DeletedUser

I played W7 myself, was my second world, after world 5, and I was still playing w5 at the time. A good world, I picked a bit up there, not as much as I did on later worlds such as w24, though.

DeletedUser3214

fluffybear get a skype, a large amount of communication has moved from ign to skype now since the younger .net worlds

DeletedUser

@elixir thanks, still catching back up and @dase I may try and play 10 for a little while but I figured all the good premades were full and I don't think I'll stand much of a chance there. I'd like to get a good group together for a later world rather than a mediocre group for an ongoing world. @pk3rz really? what tribes were you in, we may have crossed paths at some point!

DeletedUser

ally I believe. I never completed the merger and it was still early on in the game. we were located in the south so I didn't have much to do with the others.

DeletedUser

Played in -TG-, THE-A, and a couple others.

EDIT: Checked your w7 stats, yeah, we played in a couple of the same tribes, but never at the same time. (PRS-A, //RC//)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4425

admin please let as know when the world 11 its coming? i want to start at the same time when the world will be open, admin please advice.

DeletedUser

Worlds only get announced 2 weeks or so before they begin. They will not be announced earlier, and in many cases the dates are not even set until a day or two before they are announced.

If you wish to join as soon as the world opens, you can preregister for the world after it's announced and preregistration opens shortly after.

DeletedUser

You can also like our Facebook page HERE if you do not read the forums regularly. We will announce it there, here, and via in game mail.

DeletedUser1180

Why not form a group now and join one of the existing worlds to get used to each other? Than if the new one starts you can all join and still decide to leave the try-out world.

DeletedUser4425

i just don't think that is any reason for me and other small players to play in this world because, i want to start from begging and start new and power full clan, I'm for the new world:) i will be waiting. thx have nice weekend.

DeletedUser4425

Any news about incoming world11? I'm playing the world 10 and i want to buy premium account but I'm not sure if it make any sense to buy, if world11 its coming soon in a week or 2. please advice admin. thx

DeletedUser

Worlds only get announced 2 weeks or so before they begin. They will not be announced earlier, and in many cases the dates are not even set until a day or two before they are announced.

If you wish to join as soon as the world opens, you can preregister for the world after it's announced and preregistration opens shortly after.

You can also like our Facebook page HERE if you do not read the forums regularly. We will announce it there, here, and via in game mail.

This is still accurate. No info has changed.

DeletedUser

if ur new, i would join as many of the available worlds as you can, award whore for flags.

DeletedUser

Fluffybear, I might consider playing on W11 when it opens. My tribe is not experienced as I am a newer player and I am in the process of looking for people or recruiting people to cooperatively play as a tribe. Is a newer tribe something you would possibly consider?

DeletedUser

I'm a player from W8 and W9 of .net I wasn't good I tried it out in middle school. My ign was snakestrainee. But I'm making a new tribe on my own and I'm trying to be serious this time.

DeletedUser

if ur new, i would join as many of the available worlds as you can, award whore for flags.
I am working on that, however, I have not been able to get many beyond the initial little ones from early quest. Is it necessary to actually "play through" them ( seriously man the acct ) to achieve any real flag accrual via this method?

DeletedUser

Hi I'm new to the .us server and am looking for an experienced and well disciplined tribe.

My experience goes back to W7 on the .net server. My name was painterjoe and had over 8mil points on time of quit. I had 800+ villages so I can manage and hold my own. I was a member of the tribe that won the world (-WE-) but had to quit due to school related needs. I then went on to W37 under the name baylin le savage. I only reached 250k points, but tried my hand at creating a tribe that made it into the top 15 with no alliances. We tried to keep member quantity low but quality high and ended up making a huge mistake by merging into a top 5 tribe. I eventually let my villages go inactive once again but this time because of boredom.

I can snipe, quick build, dodge effectively, etc.

It'd be a pleasure to get to play with other W7 players (if any still play) or other .net players.

If you have any questions or an offer you can email me at fluffybearw11@gmail.com or PM/comment below.

Thanks
:cool:
I am from ole dirty dirty too Where about, DD, are you from?