W15 Destiny

DeletedUser707

rsz_bungie_destiny_medium.jpg

Welcome to Destiny's Recruiting Center

I am looking for 5-10 comrades to join W15 with me and a couple of friends. I am a very laid back leader who likes to have fun while playing the game. I have a plan set forth for this world already and know what direction I plan to join and how I will approach start up as a tribe.

Interested comrades please step forward!

What kind of players am I looking for?

Well I can't really explain what kind of players I am looking for, I know it when I talk to them if I can get along with that player or not. If I can get along with you and I feel like you will be a pleasure to have in my premade regardless of skill there will be a spot for you. I have no problem with sharing my knowledge to someone who will be a pleasure to have in my tribe. If I feel like you won't clash with most general population, I will consider you.

Bottom line is, I can't tell you on a forum page what kind of player I am looking for because its mostly personality that I wish to build my tribe around. I want to enjoy W15 while winning it. So if you have an Ego like Dase and will clash with half the US server population there is no point in applying.

You made it this far keep on going!!!

Here is how to apply:
- Feel free to PM me on the forums
- Add me on Skype (please let me know your adding for the premade in the request box)
- Post below your skype.

My skype is Kolohe607, looking forward to hearing from you soon.

~ Pursuit of Happiness

DeletedUser2069

Oh my
I think I would clash cause ive been told I am lots of things threw out the last 7 years on this game arrogant being the most called lol

DeletedUser707

Oh my
I think I would clash cause ive been told I am lots of things threw out the last 7 years on this game arrogant being the most called lol

There will always be a spot for you in my tribes twiz, your a good leader with a personality that would make the tribe most interesting and more enjoyable. So if you ever decide to play again please do hit me up for an invite.

DeletedUser

Maybe I'm interested in this tribe. But I know that nobody here knows ho I am... Sow I'm a Dutch player, I'm from the Dutch servers, sow I'm an European. I'm one of the best Dutch players of the servers. Maybe I will join your tribe. But what for tribe is this? A elite tribe or a tribe with the maximum of tribe members?

DeletedUser707

Maybe I'm interested in this tribe. But I know that nobody here knows ho I am... Sow I'm a Dutch player, I'm from the Dutch servers, sow I'm an European. I'm one of the best Dutch players of the servers. Maybe I will join your tribe. But what for tribe is this? A elite tribe or a tribe with the maximum of tribe members?

I am looking for 10-15 members for start up and will recruit the rest in world.

DeletedUser

I'm searching an Account for world 15.
I'm nightactive because of the 6 hours time difference.
feel free to add me on skype: nik.volcom98

DeletedUser4881

Already in 15. IncomingX2.

I'm too lazy, but my Skype is ChanceHill200. I'll do the addy stuff later.