5.Nightshade

DeletedUser2165

1-Me
2-Cause of Fame*
3-Varu Rullz
4-MOLOCO
5-KutiyaKripya

DeletedUser

nah it just depends. I used to say that. Then I thought, for those who have a life outside of TW, this may be the server for you. I mean yea its easy but for the more laid back players, its a perfect fit.

Your right but it creates a place where the not so good players have an actual chance to reach nobles before they are nobled :D

This is my 1st & last US world. I have met some good people on this server & because of that I am glad I joined.

-Craig

DeletedUser

haha well when you get to multi-million point accounts on .net then I guess you dont really worry about "reaching nobles" as much.

I love this guy "Seraph". He sounds like a cutie pie ;)

-Craig

DeletedUser

did you like the chance you got to reach nobles? :p

Tbh I am honoured to have the opportunity to noble something. On past worlds I never got enough resources to build a dock to create ships. And everyone knows ships are required to carry your nobles over seas.

DeletedUser

tbh, its not hard to get multi million point accounts in .net.... the servers in .net are exponentially bigger than it is here..
so bragging about it only shows me that you have the small dingdong syndrome..
i never really brag about my past.

and i am a cutie pie.

but my question wasnt about worrying. i asked about enjoying.

Deleted User - 419875

Time for the reminder again, to keep this thread on topic.

DeletedUser

question: is it considered spam if we are discussing what would qualify players to be part of a "dream team"?

Deleted User - 419875

Start a new thread if you wish to talk about what qualifies you as a member of a dream team, this thread is about whom you would like as a dream team.