W19 Premade

DeletedUser6018

Hello All,

The Tribe FARM has been made on World 19. We have a good group of members from World 18 coming over to start it off, and we will be accepting exceptional applications during the pre registration period.

While we want to leave a good amount of room for recruitment, developing a core early on is never a bad thing.

About Us
We stress activity over everything! If you aren't going to be participating in the tribal forums then don't bother joining a tribe. Troops come before points, and we ensure everyone stays up to date on achieving a 2:1 troop to point ratio during the beginning stages of the world.

We conduct periodical account sits to keep everyone on track.

When recruiting into the tribe, we thoroughly check the applicants history and tw stats. If we are inviting, we send out recruitment letters first, and send an invite based on that reply. We have nothing against new players, so long as they are willing to learn.

Leadership
I will not disclose our leadership, but we make use of council-type setting and try to maintain fair leadership. Although, if it is required, decisions can be directly made by the duke.

If you are interested, find us on 19 and send in an application! Thanks for checking us out!

DeletedUser

you sound so rubbish, I got angry just by reading this, I might do something crazy.