W2 Attack Breaks

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Probably a bit late to make this request, but in the past two .net worlds (W29 and W30) opened before the Christmas attack break and had a very long BP to compensate. Essentially what this did was let people farm barbs during the attack break. Any chance of this being changed for W2? (I'm assuming the answer will be no, but can't hurt to ask.)

DeletedUser

How does a long BP let you farm barbs during the attack break? :confused:

DeletedUser

Oh I see now :D you didnt say they did that instead of the attack breaks lol

I think this is a pretty good idea but yeah probably a bit too late considering the world opens sometime within the next 24 hours :?

DeletedUser

I haven't heard anything about that. It'll probably not incorporate farming, but then again I have no say over it.

DeletedUser

The attack break will be in effect on W2 for the Christmas and New Years holidays, during this time, you will not be able to farm barbarian villages.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
The attack break will be in effect on W2 for the Christmas and New Years holidays, during this time, you will not be able to farm barbarian villages.

The question was 'not' whether that was the case as per the announcement. The question was whether it was possible for that to be changed as had been in past worlds. ie. The question was specifically to Gordon.