W21 closing

• Thread starter Deleted User - 419875
  • Start date

Deleted User - 419875

W21 will be closing next week I will give you the exact date once I find out for sure. It will not close this week..

DeletedUser

C'mon, "Ka"!!! No one wants to wait 21 days...14 days is enough

Deleted User - 419875

Sorry not much I can do with this one, I was told it will be Monday or Wed. Just do not have the exact day yet.

DeletedUser5034

Why don't we just wait till the 21 days is up? This is getting stupid now.

Unnecessary speeding up now, what difference is a few days going to make? Last time there was a poll we ended up getting 70% before the poll even ended anyway lol

DeletedUser5034

Let it just end after 21 days like it is supposed to... some people are just finishing off unfinished business and there is no use cutting it short for no reason at all. If you don't want to play the remaining 10 days then log off and don't come back. Your account isn't going to go barb in 10 days lol

DeletedUser

We are fighting dead players, there is no reason to keep this world open, i don't like to noble barbs or easy villages, we don't have any enemies right now, and i don't want to lose my third place for players eating 20 barbs everyday ;)

DeletedUser

I don't see what the point of posting win requirements & protocols are if you're not going to follow them. 21 days is our clock to finish all the little things we have to finish. I don't know about everyone, but I've paid money to play this game, & I expect if the end scenario is 70% & we get a 21 day clock countdown, the that's what we, as paying and playing gamers, will get. There's only 8 days left on the timer. I want to get my moneys worth, & yes, to me, 8 days is still considered MY moneys worth to me! Anyone else who doesn't want it can quit playing, they won't barb out at this point.
It's a moot point. The decision's been made & no one is going to change their minds. The sooner the server is shut down the more of our money gets to be kept as profit, so all this is is a good gripe session lol.

Deleted User - 419875

We love to hear feedback from our players, either good or bad. With a session like this we get to hear both sides of the issue. We of course can not make everyone happy one way or another but we do listen to our players and try to satisfy the mass.

DeletedUser5034

What would have satisfied players was to just leave it for the end of 21 days. Everyone was expecting it to end after 21 days so nobody would have been disappointed however stopping it early would disappoint the players who were expecting it to end after 21 days.

Completely unnecessary action. I wish you guys were always this quick when it came to reducing coins costs on worlds and removing morale lol

Deleted User - 419875

This was put to a vote and all the players on w21 were asked to vote. The majority opted to close early.