W21 Forum Personalalities Thread

DeletedUser707

This world is at the stage where I personally think is a good stage to make personal opinion on players, and tribes. So wanted to make this thread to try and spark some forum conversation. In the spoiler I will leave a blank one to make it easier for people to copy and paste. Below the spoiler will be my opinion.

Best Tribe:
1-
2-
3-

Best Player:
1-
2-
3-

Worst top 15 Tribes
1-
2-
3-

Most Promising Tribe
1-
2-
3-

Best Tribe:
1- Torn: Mainly because I know the guys insdie the tribe, but also because the other top 3 tribes just don't stick out to me.
2- TRBL: They have potential, could become an interesting world if no hugging takes place once war kicks off between the top 3 tribes. Who am I kidding though. Hugging always takes place on US server. Specially with Sweeney.
3-

Best Player:
1-
2-
3-

Worst top 15 Tribes
1- Mayhem: Everyone knew they were going to fall apart at some point.
2- BnB: This isn't because I think they are bad, its simply because I don't know much about them and judging by the ODA they haven't been tested in battle yet.
3-

Most Promising Tribe
1- Ronin: Don't know much about them, but ODA is good. Positioning isn't bad. Could be a tribe to keep an eye on.
2-
3-

I left a bunch blank because I just started the world, don't know much about it and I won't be staying on the world. Just wanted to get some forum topics going and see what everyones opinions are. I left top players blank because each of the top 5 players have low ODA and internaled/barb nobled quite a few villags. None of them stuck out, in fact... I think Sweeneys account is pathetic. More internals/barb caps then anything else. Still a good player so don't doubt him or misunderstand me.

Hope you guys like this thread and start posting you're own opinions. Looking forward to reading them. Happy Hunting!

~ Happy

Deleted User - 419875

You should now ask your friends and tribemates to come and give their views on this. Give them the link in a mail.

DeletedUser5034

Well thanks for trying to keep the externals alive.

I only played W14 and didn't play 15-20 so my view might not be the most accurate but yeah here is my opinion...

Best Tribes:

1) BnB - true they haven't been tested much but I think there is potential. Somewhere.

2) TRBL - know some of these players and they can put up a damn good fight even in the worst of situations.

3) Torn - got some successful players in it... don't know most of them so I can't say much else.

Best Players:

Doing this based on people who I've played with/against before or first encountered on this world in war.

1) TribalConqueror - this is based on previous worlds and by the looks of it he's doing well here too.

2) kyrtgr - puts up a good fight and doesn't switch tribes when the odds are against him. A rare thing, I respect that.

3) blunterpoet - eager to fight and doesn't want to sit around not doing anything.

Worst top 15 tribes:

No idea. I don''t see the tribes out of the top 4 as relevant at the moment.

Most promising tribe:

BnB - I'm in it.... ;)

DeletedUser707

I only played W14 and didn't play 15-20 so my view might not be the most accurate but yeah here is my opinion...

It's not about being accurate it's about gathering opinions my friend :)
Thanks for sharing you're opinion, I to haven't played US server since W14 so my opinion was based on what I see ingame right now and the players I know from W13/14.

Thanks for sharing Red. As for my opinion on you're tribe. I don't know many players inside it so 95% of my opinion was based on looking at states and OD. Hope you guys prove me wrong though :)

~ Happy

DeletedUser

Best Tribe:
1- lel
2- us
3- tribes

Best Player:
1- lel
2- us
3- players

Worst top 15 Tribes
1- all
2- us
3- tribes

Most Promising Tribe
1- lel
2- u
3- jokes

DeletedUser3141

So what makes the 'best tribe'? Is it ... by definition the one that wins the world .... or is it stats ... or is it the one that provides the best gaming experience for it's members?

Btw in my experience saying 'everyone knew' is usually rubbish.

I wouldn't like to try and identify the best players right now, it's not always all that apparent ... but I do agree regarding Kyrtgr. He meets pretty much any definition you can come up with. Lot of players of his skill level are prima donnas concerned only with their own growth. He isn't ... and yes his level of loyalty and teamplay puts many to shame.

DeletedUser707

So what makes the 'best tribe'? Is it ... by definition the one that wins the world .... or is it stats ... or is it the one that provides the best gaming experience for it's members?

Well for this topic as far as I am considered and the intent of this is to gather "Personal Opinions". So if you think a tribe is the "best tribe" because of stats, chance of winning the world, players inside it, players you played with. What ever you opinion maybe I want to hear it. This is how you get different answers. If there was one "set way" to answer, this topic would be pointless and would get rather boring.

Hope this makes sense, Happy hunting.

~ Happy

DeletedUser3141

Not at all. An opinion means little if you're not even talking about the same thing.

DeletedUser

how is it meaning little if we're talking about peoples opinions about the best tribe. if you think its a best tribe for winning a world, or best tribe for holding best oda, or not, those little factors that make your opinion of a tribe doesnt matter. "Best" is the opinionated word, but the "Tribe" part states that everyone is talking about tribes. no one is going to write "kyrtgr" in best tribe category and state their opinion on it.

DeletedUser3141

Well if you think (for example) that Tribe A is best because they are rank 1 with big members and high scores, I think Tribe B is best because they are very active and have very high ODA and someone else thinks Tribe C is best because they are a nice bunch of people who play as a team and have fun then we are comparing oranges, apples and grapes.

So
Best Tribe Tribal simply because they seem to play an honest, straightforward game.

Worst Tribe ... I have no idea.

Best Player Kyrtgr. Skill, honesty AND loyalty. Great teamplayer also.

DeletedUser

again, the opinions are that of very high oda, activity, play as team, etc.

what you are comparing isnt apples to oranges to grapes.

it's comparing apples to apples to apples, just ripe apples, sour apples, rotten apples, etc.

thats why its opinions lmfao or does this not get to u

DeletedUser3141

@ Pointwhore ... it's all relative and can't really be accurate without psychic powers. But are you suggesting your own tribe is superior in the that respect?

@ barcodekiller no it isn't ... unless you are suggesting one criteria is superior to another. However is there some specific reason why you are being rude? Discussing opinions requires disagreement but that does not mean you need to disparage others views.

DeletedUser

im not being rude im being blatant. there is a difference. im not disparaging anyones view. im helping you see what the whole point of getting the views were. im not saying one criteria is superior or anything. the topic is about tribes. and what each people think is the best tribe. there is no criteria to begin with. one tribe isnt better than any other, its just OPINIONS. which you are not getting.

Sweeney

Royal Guardian W17
Reaction score
>Top 10 ODA since the first month.
>Top 10 points since the first month.
>More enemy conquers than any other player (conquers excluding internals and barbs).
>Get's called pathetic by a 500pt player.

Comical.

Last edited:

DeletedUser2047

@ Pointwhore ... it's all relative and can't really be accurate without psychic powers. But are you suggesting your own tribe is superior in the that respect?
Did i mention my tribe or myself?
I just found your opinion very very funny.
When time comes i will provide you full story on TRBL. The truth about them and not just statistics and twstats.

DeletedUser3141

Well then I'll look forward to hearing it. Mind you a certain level of 'deviousness' is normal or even necessary so I guess it#s a case of where your boundaries are.

@barcodekiller .... I do not believe you know me well enough to say that ... and there really is no good reason to be so snide.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

dont need to know you personally to know it. i guess its from months of seeing you talk in the externals that pretty much showed it. lel