W21 Forum Personalalities Thread

DeletedUser

In my opinon...

The best tribe is the one which can pull off an OP and actually land a multitude of tribe trains in a narrow window.

1 - requires solid leadership, planning, and communication
2 - requires good team work and engagement by multiple members
3 - encourages players to work together with fakes etc (altruistic death of troops for the good of the tribe).
4 - requires activity, and troops (no simcity barblers)... it is a war game after all.

You show me a tribe which is doing all those things.
I would pronounce them the best tribe and most likely to win the world.

Opinions are fine, stats are better. Bring on the quantitative data!
Watch out for those abandoned villages... they are scary.

Not quite as bard Barbling as TRBL, but they are making some Mayhem!

Looks like some cleaning house has occurred recently...

These ones take the barbling prize by a hair. At least they eliminated the turtles. Those solid defensive players always get under my skin.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

thanks for the infraction. i did post my opinion. and made comments on others opinions. lmfao good infraction indeed.

DeletedUser707

>Top 10 ODA since the first month.
>Top 10 points since the first month.
>More enemy conquers than any other player (conquers excluding internals and barbs).
>Get's called pathetic by a 500pt player.

Comical.

Oh sweeney you are to soft my friend. Compared to other players in the top 5 your account just isn't that impressive. Number one overall player, 10th in ODA and 82nd in ODD. You have 83 villages, 56 of them I counted are ether internals or barbs. Not to mention you chewed up an 212,240 point account all by yourelf.

Your account is not that impressive and yes this is coming from a 500 point player. I never once called you a bad player. I am just saying your account on THIS world is not that impressive.

~ Happy

DeletedUser2047

Well having 52 Looter of the day and 42 Plunderer of the day out of the 67 awards on each category (it maybe less overall) is something impressive!

DeletedUser707

Well having 52 Looter of the day and 42 Plunderer of the day out of the 67 awards on each category (it maybe less overall) is something impressive!

Maybe on a .net server. Here not so much. It's still impressive but you can get that here farming 7 or 8 times a day. Not only is there less people here but only a handful of them knows how to farm effectively. I'd say less then 5% of the world knows how to farm effectively/active enough.

But again, this is an opinion coming from a 500 point player so please ignore my ignorance.

~ Happy

DeletedUser2047

Its ok man w22 opens in 2 days.
Lets wait 30+ more for the looter of the day and if you dont take 1 out of the first 8 then i will ignore your ignorance.

DeletedUser707

Its ok man w22 opens in 2 days.
Lets wait 30+ more for the looter of the day and if you dont take 1 out of the first 8 then i will ignore your ignorance.

Thanks for your kind words, although I appreciate the motivation. I do not "try" for these awards. I play the game for as much time as my life allows then I go to sleep. I will not lose sleep or time in my personal life just to get an award and show you I can farm.

Stating an opinion is all I am doing. Take it with a grain of salt.

~ Happy

DeletedUser707

Just so it is clear, as Sweeney was confused by my meaning of what I said about his account. I was not trying to say sweeney is a bad player what so ever. I was simply pointing out his account has yet to be tested on this world and it shows with his OD and what he's been nobling.

~ Happy

DeletedUser2047

The tribe is now at war with Tribal!

War name: Unveiling Treachery

Declaration:
Dear members of TRBL/Tribal,

"Best Tribe Tribal simply because they seem to play an honest, straightforward game. "
This quote from the externals (source) came as no surprise to me. I have watched your tribe played a fair game. A just game. An honest game. You earned my respect, as I'm sure you did with others.

It was with great sadness that our members brought word of an army bearing your nations colours, approaching on the horizon. Our non-aggression pact was being terminated. Perhaps the rumours of the fear you hold us in are true. Perhaps this breach was the only way for you to gain an upperhand. If this is how you wish to play, so be it.

Your stealth will be met with strength. Your deception will be met with formidity. Your cunning will be met with resolve.

Long have our axe been sharpened, our horses saddled, our armour glistening in the morning light. Our footsoldiers stand ready in neighbouring villages, where they travelled several moons ago, when the first whispers reached our ears. When your treachery was unmasked, your cowardice unveiled, your naivety unearthed.

We bear no malice to those good soldiers who through no fault of their own follow willingly into what will be their deaths. Even now as our horses charge across land, leaving traces of dust in their wake, if a village no longer bears the flag with the mark of the skeleton, we will pass on through, and leave the villages in peace. Yet only for a short time will they show restraints, two moons from this point any who have not turned their back on this cursed plot shall be taken down with it.

But when we find a village bearing the accursed flag, we will put to the sword every man woman and child, your resources will be plundered and your villages torched.

The die is cast, gentlemen. Prepare to be Torn apart.

DeletedUser5034

Worst top 15 Tribes
1- Mayhem: Everyone knew they were going to fall apart at some point.
2- BnB: This isn't because I think they are bad, its simply because I don't know much about them and judging by the ODA they haven't been tested in battle yet.

Well, well, well, will you look at that... BnB win. Anything is possible when you have Dedrawn on your side, eh? :D;)

Glad we could prove your prediction wrong and surprise people. Many of the players here aren't the most experienced or 'elite' so I understand why we were not expected to win seeing as there were a lot of unfamiliar names, but we pulled through. :)

DeletedUser707

Well, well, well, will you look at that... BnB win. Anything is possible when you have Dedrawn on your side, eh? :D;)

Glad we could prove your prediction wrong and surprise people. Many of the players here aren't the most experienced or 'elite' so I understand why we were not expected to win seeing as there were a lot of unfamiliar names, but we pulled through. :)

You guys also recruited (possibly merged, I havent been paying attention to this world) some well known players. This prediction was made based on the original group you had. However, a world win is a world win. Congratulation Dedrawn :)

DeletedUser

LOL, Dedrawn has no skills, BnB will win because of me (Gottithebeast)!

DeletedUser

Bnb win with this?!!!! :))))))))))))))))))))))))
Mickey Tumba - The most dangerous player

https://us21.tribalwars.us/public_report/e3871ac05a0723edd20b69de2e2b43f3

https://us21.tribalwars.us/public_report/aa7747559170927819a8a7465c7325d4

https://us21.tribalwars.us/public_report/4d4bb9aef7d167a981a2e8a6d1b741bc

https://us21.tribalwars.us/public_report/7aa0be617bb6461819cfb247b0761ff6

BnB win but with such players embarrass . Even my grandmother plays better with this fellow nobles than yours...hahaha
and my grandmother 's dead than your colleague ... lol

win's but not cant us fun of it : D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5034

Bnb win with this?!!!! :))))))))))))))))))))))))
Mickey Tumba - The most dangerous player

https://us21.tribalwars.us/public_report/e3871ac05a0723edd20b69de2e2b43f3

https://us21.tribalwars.us/public_report/aa7747559170927819a8a7465c7325d4

https://us21.tribalwars.us/public_report/4d4bb9aef7d167a981a2e8a6d1b741bc

https://us21.tribalwars.us/public_report/7aa0be617bb6461819cfb247b0761ff6

BnB win but with such players embarrass . Even my grandmother plays better with this fellow nobles than yours...hahaha
and my grandmother 's dead than your colleague ... lol

win's but not cant us fun of it : D

Ahhh, no wonder you keep talking BS on these forums, you're playing an account on the losing side... That would also explain why you didn't want to mention what account you are playing. lol :)

Anyway, you seem to be misunderstanding the point of those attacks. It doesn't require that much intelligence to realise that he is obviously just killing off nobles to recruit in another village.

Keep calm and start on another world. Best of luck.

DeletedUser2355

Sully i think he is mad because he got rimmed in w25 aswell from w21 winners haha. Anyways good job everyone who was in BnB and in TRBL. Both tribes fighted very well but in the end better tribe always wins.

Good Game.

DeletedUser5034

Sully i think he is mad because he got rimmed in w25 aswell from w21 winners haha. Anyways good job everyone who was in BnB and in TRBL. Both tribes fighted very well but in the end better tribe always wins.

Good Game.
Oh, rimmed on two different worlds by the same people? That explains a lot XD

DeletedUser3141

Good Game.
Depends on your definition I guess.
Also how you view the cost. Was it really worth what you destroyed to get your win? Oh and yes, I mean YOU not BnB. No matter what they do a tribe can only affect the current world, it's people who cause others to walk away in disgust (and no I'm not referring to myself either although I AM leaving US server).

DeletedUser2355

Its not my fault you hated something the other 10 people didn't hate. You should recheck before acting after a long long time. And decidion to leave this server its up to you, not anyone else.

DeletedUser3141

As you say, it is entirely my own decision. However I also said I wasn't referring to myself, I am just one of several players who are leaving. It's much easier for an individual to walk away and find another server or another game than for the rapidly shrinking US server to find new players. I played to be with friends who shared similar attitudes and values. When those were thrown away there was no reason to stay.
What makes you think I was the only one who hated it though?