W21 Opening Discussions

• Thread starter Deleted User - 419875
  • Start date

DeletedUser4671

What are we to discuss? Our preferences for the settings?

Deleted User - 419875

Anything to do with the opening of W21. The announcement to come soon.

DeletedUser4671

Well I was going to post my ideas for the settings but it looks like y'all have read my mind. Perfect settings, I can't wait to get started.

Deleted User - 419875

Dear players,

For the first time in our version, our new world will use a new system, called Premium Exchange. This will replace the premium trading, only in this world for now.

The main change is that you will no longer trade resources against premium with other players, but with an exchange, acting as a trader of sort. This should allow you to find fitting trades options at any time, rather than having to wait for a good proposal or waiting for yours to be accepted. It will be possible to use blocked premium points to trade with the Exchange.

Here is an explanation of the sytem:

Exchange stock and capacity
There is one Premium Exchange for every continent. Every Exchange has its own capacity, indicating how many resources of each type it can hold. An Exchange's current stock and its capacity will determine the current rate for trading. Resources are traded at lower rates when the stock is full and the other way around. When an Exchange's stock is full, no more resources of that type may be sold to it. When an exchange's stock is empty, no more resources of that type can be bought from it.

Placing an order
You can enter trade orders into the "Buy" and "Sell" fields and see an estimate of how much they are worth, based on the resources' current rates.

Making a trade
When you place an order, the Exchange will suggest a trade to you, with matched values rounded up to the nearest full premium point. When you accept this offer, the resources will be transferred between you and the Exchange. Selling resources to the Exchange will require your village's merchants to ship the resources, while buying resources will use the Exchange's merchants. In both cases the delivery time will be the same.

Taxation and growth
When buying resources from the Exchange, a small portion of the proceeds will be put aside automatically to increase its capacity for the traded resource. Each day, Exchanges on adjacent continents will also shift around capacity and stock to mitigate differences in their trading rates.

If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask us!

The Tribal Wars Team

Last edited by a moderator:

Sweeney

Royal Guardian W17
Reaction score
How exactly are the shipping times calculated? Will they be the same for every player?

Deleted User - 419875

The time will be based on the world speed so approx. 2 hours on a speed one world. They will be the same for every player on the same continent. The exchange is based on continent.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Having tested this feature a few weeks ago I can state with absolute certainty that I feel this is a large improvement to the game over the previously used system.

DeletedUser5034

Curious about this new feature, so I think I will give this world a shot. The rest of the setting are nice as well :)

DeletedUser6055

GG

I dont have the invite quest

missing 300/300/300 now...

Cant even build resources 4/3/1 or statue for like 7 more hours

Fix it plsss

Deleted User - 419875

If you are having an issue with the game then please send in a support ticket and one of the team members will be happy to help you.

DeletedUser6055

Yeah I already did ;)

I heared more people didnt have that quest though... maybe all players that pre registered?

DeletedUser

uh what is this?

im trying to sell PE 67 resources as it will result in 2 premium points, but there is no button to confirm it and when i do sell it it doesnt sell 67, it sells 133? what is this automated bullcrap.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
The wording needs to be changed I think, but:

4ZS0nXw.png

It gives you 1 premium per 64 resources currently, thus since 67 is more than 64 it assumes you want 2 premium, and automatically takes the amount of resources it will give you 2 premium for. It needs to be worded differently though to show that you can't sell it some amount of resources in between those two values.

DeletedUser6055

What a terrible "improvement" again...

You only need lvl 1 market now to buy as many resources as you want now which makes the premium abusing even worse...

DeletedUser

thats false as it is not instantaneous.

then why is 66 being offered for 1? when its higher than 64.