W21 Opening Discussions

• Thread starter Deleted User - 419875
  • Start date

DeletedUser3141

What a terrible "improvement" again...

You only need lvl 1 market now to buy as many resources as you want now which makes the premium abusing even worse...

Certainly not the case at present although I think the situation varies depending on location which is a problem. The exchanges are empty.

DeletedUser6196

Certainly not the case at present although I think the situation varies depending on location which is a problem. The exchanges are empty.

it is very easy now to find 15k resources per day there

DeletedUser

Am intrat si eu acum . Cu ce nume joci . Asa de distractie. Sunt prin S-V dar mai am timp sa-mi mut satul .Eu joc pe Frizeru din Peru

I got myself now. What names play . So fun . But I am by SV time to move my game Frizeru .I village in Peru

DeletedUser

I know this thread has been dead for awhile but I wanted to say that the Premium exchange system is amazing. Contrary to what some people think it levels the field against "pp abusers." It makes it easier to make pp which is helpful for people not ready to invest in the game have access to premium accounts, account manager, and boosted resources which are vastly more valuable than a couple thousand resources early on. The term "pp abuser" is a scapegoat term. I have years of experience and the winners don't win by spending $100s of dollars of pp which is what it would take. They win by being active, farming like crazy and being ruthless on attack.

So all in all please make world 22 a premium exchange world...and soon. I have been waiting a while for it to start. lol.

Gingerageous

Deleted User - 419875

The new world will be announced soon, also from what we are told all new world's with the exception of a few types of world's will have the premium exchange feature activated.

DeletedUser2165

Still, this server needs something new like a world without the new pp features i think. It keeps getting worse on every new world, actually all the ways should be tried to lower the hugging and boost the activity.. Lower member limits, disabled outside support, radical settings such as 10:1 attack ratio for the startup or no barb nobling etc..

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 419875

We understand what you are saying but we also must set up world's that are pleasing to everyone not just a select few, we listen to the players wants and try to set the world's so that everyone can play.

DeletedUser

Still, this server needs something new like a world without the new pp features i think. It keeps getting worse on every new world, actually all the ways should be tried to lower the hugging and boost the activity.. Lower member limits, disabled outside support, radical settings such as 10:1 attack ratio for the startup or no barb nobling etc..

I understand your plight. I think we just have different approaches to how it should be fixed. I think all worlds should have pp features. I really think that people overestimate how powerful buying extra resources can be. The people who win do so through time, commitment and loyal teammates. It takes fantastical amounts of pp to substitute any one of those. If anyone doesn't farm and complains about pp making them lose they don't understand the game.

Yes sometimes you need pp to be competitive. So in my mind the exchange is an equalizer in my mind. It helped me raise pp easier. Most people don't realize that spending a bunch of resources at the beginning just makes them a juicier target for others. One of my favorite parts of this game is to win you need to be ruthless and taking pp features away, added attack ratios, and others restrictions can be done on casual worlds. (or tribal hugs) A side note, I do actually agree with smaller tribe limits on some worlds. It forces a group to actually work together to take out the opposition oppose to absorb them.

The exchange allows people who join after the first week to still have a chance. It helps them because they can buy at a decent ratio to help them catch up.

Also the TW staff would never say this but pp feature make them more money.(At least I assume people spending money on the game makes them more money) That is perfectly fine. I understand they need to keep the game running and have staff to sort through the fickle complaints of the users. If I owned TW I would favor pp worlds.

DeletedUser

I have been playing on .net for 7years now and have just recently migrated to the "slower paced" US servers. I am a big fan of this premium exchange. I would really have liked to see that on .net several years back. This is one of the most significant improvements to the game since flags.

DeletedUser

this server isn't slow paced..

Really... lets do some of the math.

World 83 has been open for twelve days (compared to 82 days for US 21). Putting up some similar numbers.
e86b248a23b60edb39fcbb4ec3f5c21e.png

A more equitable comparsion, W82 .net has been open for 68 days (still 14days less) yet it has 4x as many active player villages and 3x as many total villages.

13cafbcfbddb6e2c718278e0f27a45a1.png

For comparison....
64b6e6a1c1a05412b0fb323e8c4fb770.png
Yes, this world is slow. In my opinion....

Last edited by a moderator: