W3 updating maps?

DeletedUser

Hey was wondering if there is any W3 updating maps and if so why are they not stickied?

Been gone for 3+ months and the mods havent changed much ;)

DeletedUser

There were updating maps. Googly was in charge of them, but I am unsure as to where they went. They were there yesterday.

DeletedUser

They were stickied but Googly changed the first post to a mod bash post. (Silly googles)
So AFAIK InK/OFLOW deleted the thread.

DeletedUser

I have the map.beta program, im also active every day and would be happy to post the self-updating maps until the matter is resolved.

DeletedUser

Hey was wondering if there is any W3 updating maps and if so why are they not stickied?

Been gone for 3+ months and the mods havent changed much ;)
Lets have fun with science oh wait I donthave any mentos

3 months geez how do you live with yourself

DeletedUser

I have the map.beta program, im also active every day and would be happy to post the self-updating maps until the matter is resolved.

You'll have to register with Nickjer though to be able to update the maps (In the sense of family, zoom in/out etc). It's not just about posting them you have to update and look after them too.

DeletedUser

I have spoken with Nickjer briefly in the past, and i understan how to ajust all the perameters of the maps. I will contact him again to see if he agrees to me being an updater. May only be temp though, im happy to do it for now, they are mega useful :D

DeletedUser

If you can handle that H just post the thread and I'll make sure someone stickies it.