w46 opening feedback

• Thread starter Deleted User - 419875
  • Start date

Deleted User - 419875

Please discuss all things with the opening of W46 here.

Deleted User - 419875

Ok, Guys and Gals, you have about 3 days to let me know. Do you want to keep the strongholds with the AoE ending? Could be interesting to see the strategy? What do you all think? Let me know so that I can still have a bit of time to remove it hopefully before the world opens.

DeletedUser8336

Interesting combination. Never played seriously worlds with AoE or stronghold so idk at all if those are compatible or not but I'd say let's give it a shot and will see for next time.

But seems they're a bunch of church worlds now... W38/43/46 seems pretty close for me... Better play with WT/no WT and make better world speed than putting too many worlds with church...
Church worlds are defenitly too hard to play for majority of the .us players ^-^ W43 is going to be over and I saw how hard it is for lambda people to play with church strategies (most of them doesn't know them, don't do math to optimise,...) so good, experiences players, have too much advantage on church worlds. And those aren't that funny to play...

Good luck to people who will play this one ! I guess it'll be a long world

-Lama

Reaction score
I think 1 church every 3 worlds is a good compromise for most players so I think it's fair in world 46.

What I'm afraid of though is No Outside Support + Church. That is a major issue in church worlds and both should not be connected.

I think also for the sanity of players who enjoy farming, removing ratio protection is also nice since it was on the previous world.

DeletedUser8336

Many people hate church world so one every 3 worlds is pretty much ^-^ and again I saw it on W38 & W43, church worlds are too difficult to play for most .us players

no outside support + church has been on w43 & w38, I'm 100% for this. You've to play it smart and it avoids too much backline-barb nobling.
If you allow outside support in church worlds you'll have even more barb munching than there is now + will be even harder for bad players to play church worlds, those are already difficult for 90% .us players so don't make it even harder ^^

Outside support is only good for tribes that have bunch of academy tribes but that isn't the point of those worlds with limit members/tribe at 15

-lama