w47 opening feedback

• Thread starter Deleted User - 419875
  • Start date

Deleted User - 419875

Please discuss all things with the opening of World 47

Deleted User - 789193

Shit world, I don't want to be complaining every time but there is literally zero creativity within the group of people that come up with these jokes of worlds... 3 low speed worlds is bullsh*'t so I expect at least 3 high speed worlds after this one to compensate.

They are not even trying to mix things up a bit for fun
I agree, I also would prefer a smaller attack gap than 200ms. This is such a noob world as it is with WTs and attack ratio of 20:1

Agoraphobia

Reaction score
Watchtower + Fake Limit combination is quite an ignorant combo, imo. As said above, these settings are very noob-friendly. WT+Fake Limit+Attacker Ratio+200ms gap, ... just add the church and night bonus so we can waste 5 years of our lives here like the old days :p

I was interested in moving to the regional server, but these settings aren't what I'm looking for.

Last edited:

DeletedUser8702

Another slow speed world, a WT - Fake limit combo on a small server, 200ms attack gap and attacker ratio of 20:1 for 60 days. These are poor settings to unnecessarily make the world last longer and appease players who would rather the game get easier than they themselves better.

Personally think that that world should be faster after so many slow worlds, either Watchtower or fake limit get scrapped, the attack gap reduced to 100ms and at minimum the length of attacker ratio reduced as 60 days is too long

Deleted User - 789193

I don't give a sh*t about these worlds though honestly as long as W50 is what we want it to be ;)
Well, that is a sad reason to be apathetic. The management will likely read all w50 suggestions and then just choose whatever they feel like. Not everyone will be happy with w50 settings.

DeletedUser8702

W50 is one of the special worlds and getting good settings would be great. But to neglect all the other regular worlds will just kill the server slowly as players might start to migrate away to find the settings they want to play.

Deleted User - 791282

200 ms is quite a bit of time between attacks, making it fairly easy to snipe noble trains.

I think watchtower is a welcome feature in general tho. While it removes a strategy piece of trying to identify what is fake and what is not, it seems more realistic to me. If you were actually at war with someone and they were attacking your city, your scouts would be able to tell the difference between 5 guys carrying a battering ram and an entire army.