w5 tribe

DeletedUser

i want a top1 tribe

so, i want top players

the tribe must have active players and loyal players, as we will maybe sitt ourselves at the beginning of the game, to have all accounts 24h online

leave your twstats here for application and your skype

name, image and all that stuff will be discussed later

DeletedUser

Mate, I'd suggest having more information about yourself and perhaps some requirements? I can be a top 10000 player ;)

DeletedUser

we have already talked on skype, and since you already have a premade tribe, please don't comment here if you aren't interested

any application is welcomed, i don't have requirements, i will accept the player after i analyse him

and top i am refering to a top150 player with a stable account on any server

DeletedUser

we have already talked on skype, and since you already have a premade tribe, please don't comment here if you aren't interested

any application is welcomed, i don't have requirements, i will accept the player after i analyse him

and top i am refering to a top150 player with a stable account on any server

Funny as you created this before we actually talked. And:

more information about yourself

I still see no information about your experience being a leader. I was only suggesting it. But It's always you're choice.

DeletedUser

OK

i was the attack general of the EM (Elite Mundial) tribe in the portuguese server, world 5 (mundo 5) in 2007 wich reached rank 2 http://pt.twstats.com/pt5/index.php?page=tribe&id=22316

and i was one of the founders of [666] (StormTroppers of Death) in the portuguese server in world 14 wich reached rank 3 and i think it still is http://pt.twstats.com/pt14/index.php?page=tribe&id=16730

Do you have any kind of .net experience though? Or .us one? I don't like other servers. A lot of them are noob-ish, I can't say .pt is noob-ish but for the ones that I did play on that aren't English (excluding .de) most of them were easy.

DeletedUser

noobish? lol
in comparison i would say that us1 was the noobish world that i have played in

you can't compare servers because there are good players in all of them, if you enter say, spain server w3 and encounter very experient players and if you play italian server w5 and encounter very noobish players, you can't assume that the spain server is harder to play in, only in that particular world..

hell, the best players from the .net server are maybe portuguese players or italian players or french players that have a different nickname, so, you can't compare servers

but again my question: why are you asking this if you aren't interested?

DeletedUser

You think W1 was the most noobish world? :S Maybe because...you were in BJ and left because you were being nobled?
And sorry for posting when I'm not interested... but... what will your tribe's name be...?

DeletedUser

i left because i was being nobled? ahaha check my tw stats.. you only see points increase
if you aren't interested don't post

DeletedUser

Pff... I can easily be top 100000 player. Anyway, what do you require from your players beside activity loyalty and skype?

DeletedUser

by now i don't require anything, since no one is interested in joining, although i would like players with knowladge of NT's, BT, reccaping, etc

DeletedUser

Cheese is extremely tasty. Particularly made with good cows milk. I enjoy a good Somerset Brie.

I'm relatively interested. I'd like to see more evidence of experience. Anyone can name drop a tribe and say they were a leader of it on a world. Do you have any evidence of this?

And .net experience is the most useful to show how good you are. Net has a mixture of players from all servers and is the cream of the crop. Smaller servers have some good players but can often be dominated and contain a lot of noobs. I know this from experience as i've played various different world servers and net

DeletedUser

Cheese is extremely tasty. Particularly made with good cows milk. I enjoy a good Somerset Brie.

I'm relatively interested. I'd like to see more evidence of experience. Anyone can name drop a tribe and say they were a leader of it on a world. Do you have any evidence of this?

And .net experience is the most useful to show how good you are. Net has a mixture of players from all servers and is the cream of the crop. Smaller servers have some good players but can often be dominated and contain a lot of noobs. I know this from experience as i've played various different world servers and net

Well, in my opinion 2 more servers would give legit experience. Those are .uk and .de

Nauzhror

Reaction score
You think W1 was the most noobish world? :S Maybe because...you were in BJ and left because you were being nobled?
And sorry for posting when I'm not interested... but... what will your tribe's name be...?

The US server is absolutely less competitive than .pt.

Have several friends that play .pt regularly.

And yes, I think I'm fit to judge how competitive various servers are.:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

The US server is absolutely less competitive than .pt.

Have several friends that play .pt regularly.

And yes, I think I'm fit to judge how competitive various servers are.:rolleyes:

I don't think she was comparing .us to any other servers, but rather, saying that this guy may not have been the best person to say US1 is noobish considering he couldn't handle it.

On topic: Can I have you tw stats from any world? Something about your past experience?

DeletedUser1214

Are you the topic ? No . Not everything is about you Nauz :p

<3

Well he would be if you put [you] as the topic title. Everything is about him Lisa. It's like talking to Googly except Nauz is likeable.