w59 opening feedback

• Thread starter Deleted User - 419875
  • Start date

Deleted User - 419875

Please discuss all things with W59 opening here.

Quadruple

Reaction score
If you want more player to playing in w59 you should consider below.

1 Unit speed is slow increase them.

2 Watchtower or fake limit is needed.

3 And Kawoni you should remember me pls consider to nerf catapults

third one is a joke delete them kawoni! lol.

FalconGunner

Reaction score
I do not think fakes should be limited Alperix, it allows for more strategy beyond using pp and such. If you would like a watchtower to compensate, that works. But honestly with churches too many fakes from random villages should not be a crazy problem as most of them would not be threats

I will also say that I do not believe there is a high opinion on church worlds due to the limited ability to attack villages (as far as my understanding from years back).

Deleted User - 419875

Will there ever be another world where you can send support to members outside of your tribe?
It's possible, Please add your suggestions for a new world at any time here on the forums.

Deleted User - 419875

If you want more player to playing in w59 you should consider below.

1 Unit speed is slow increase them.

2 Watchtower or fake limit is needed.

3 And Kawoni you should remember me pls consider to nerf catapults

third one is a joke delete them kawoni! lol.
Welcome Back,
The higher the world speed the slower the unit speed usually something like that. The world would close way to fast if the unit speed was over 1 at any time usually that is for speed worlds.
Neither is really needed you just need to adjust your game play, like no sleep, set the alarms, But, having a church usually is pretty similar to a watchtower sort of in the sense that belief is being used for protection.
LOL yes those lovely Cats.

Deleted User - 419875

This is me, suggesting it comes back. Although I'm never playing another world again so take my suggestions as you wish :D
They will be forwarded to the powers in the towers at HQ. Thank you for the suggestions.