W59

StandBy

Reaction score
Just curious on who is actually playing as I will be there but not sure which tribe I will try to join.

StandBy

Reaction score
I would like to see something with a high world speed like 1.6 or above. I think most on .us prefer a faster world speed but I could be mistaken. Additionally, I don't want archers and maybe a church world would be cool if there hasn't been one in a while.

I know this doesn't go far into detail with the whole world settings list, but these are the main ones I care about the most for right now.

Corndog

Reaction score
We have not as far as I can remember ever had a night mode on the US server due to the time zones. So would not count on having a night mode activated.

Night mode on US server might help cut down on the number of co players. I know some players only co play to defend their account from those in other continents who play on the US server

bulten

Reaction score
Add bulten#8488 if you are interested in co-playing. We are 2 dudes from sweden!

Boiler

Reaction score
Night bonus would be a blessing; not sure how you folks play worlds without it. I actually think co-playing is a little more prominent without it; outside of that, fake limits, gold coins, watchtowers, all the good stuff.