w6 vs. Sandy

DeletedUser

Regardless of tribe, I hope that everyone, on the east coast and beyond, facing hurricane Sandy is safe!

DeletedUser3272

Most definite, hope all goes well and my prayers are with you all

DeletedUser3007

yes get those walls to lvl 20 and put the masonry weapon on pally to increase building defense by 20%
we need to get as much support to the east coast as possible. just to be sure, the central should make 2 nobles in case we lose it we can recap the east coast.

good luck guys keep up the fight!

DeletedUser

As I said in Off-topic area:

Me said:
Good luck to all those in the area, and stay safe. It's not going to be the best storm, but the majority of problems come from people who go outside during the storm and attempt to do things (vehicle accidents are a leading cause of death), so just stay indoors, warm, and be ready for power outages. Hope it goes by as smoothly and quickly as possible for all :).

I hope the same for all.

DeletedUser3562

yes thoughts are with those who are effected stay safe you and your familys from across the pond.

DeletedUser3214

Thank you theMenace for those kind words. Luckily I managed to keep power but many on the coast of my state were not as lucky. I hope everyone else around here is safe!

DeletedUser

Luckily I'm in Europe, far far away from all this.

Best of luck to those who were less fortunate.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the wishes. My area was hit not with rain or flooding, but the winds that uprooted tons of trees and threw them on houses and power lines... it's crazy to hear all these stories of people killed because they decided to drive their cars around during hurricane force winds, and then a tree hit their car. Very horrible to have no power for 4 days, but at least I still have my house...