W60 Settings discussion

• Thread starter Deleted User - 419875
  • Start date

Deleted User - 419875

Dear Community,

W60 will soon be upon us. What would you like for settings for this world?
Do you want to do 1st village militia boost again?
Perhaps a tribe lock after so many days?
No bonus barbs?
slower or fasterish world?
barbs shrink?
Any other settings you can think of post them here and we can discuss them..

Your Tribal Wars Team

Squa

Reaction score
Just some thoughts on what I think would attract as many competing players as possible.

-Classic non pp world would be what I would like to see most. W50 was a while ago and everyone greatly enjoyed that.

-Tribe lock would be interesting. I could see this being good as leading tribes can't just keep using their lead to attract the best performing players throughout the entirety of the world. But at the same tribe a weaker tribe might lose member and not being able to replace that could also decide wars prematurely.

-Since .us has a fairly small player base smaller tribe limits would seem to make the game a lot more competitive and interesting for everyone. Perhaps 8-12 tribe member limit in moderately fast world would be interesting to try. I can imagine this would bring more depth to the diplomatic aspect of the game as well as strategic placement of members.

~Squa

gorge123

Reaction score
I agree, a world such as W50 would be great especially with no pp!! Similar settings to w50 would be cool. We are long overdue for a no pp worlds and it's time.

bluex

Reaction score
No PP. NO BARB nobling for at least the first 2 months (or a minimum allowed of 1 barb) and tribe locks for the first 2 months minimum. No outside support.

RedAlert

Reaction score
I would love a no PP world, based on the other comments here but also from what I have gathered from other players, a no pp world seems like a hot topic, a lot of people want this kind of world.

While it's true that the US server is smaller, IMO for worlds such as these (no PP worlds) more players show up and there is competition so 10-15 tribe limit IMO should still be reachable and have a tribe with a good core of strong players.

Tribe lock that gets enabled after first 30 days. I think that gives enough time to tribes to consolidate. While on the same time to have barb nobling disabled and then enabled once tribe lock is enabled.

No outside support (arrival) and attacks on tribemates convert to visits.

Deleted User - 419875

Thank you all for your suggestions. I will see if they will allow us a no PP world.

sancaktar

Reaction score
The tribe lock may be after a long time (+60 days). But I'm sure it would be nicer if it was a fasterish world. Slow worlds can be long and boring. Non PP world can have a negative impact right now.

If the settings are as we want, we are considering joining the w60 with new players.

Deleted User - 419875

The tribe lock may be after a long time (+60 days). But I'm sure it would be nicer if it was a fasterish world. Slow worlds can be long and boring. Non PP world can have a negative impact right now.

If the settings are as we want, we are considering joining the w60 with new players.
Thank you for that feedback, Please post your settings here and we will see what we can do and if there are others that like your choices.

Deleted User - 419875

I spoke to the powers in the towers at HQ and they will not allow us to have a no PP world. Which I figured but it was worth the asking. Sorry, Guys and Girls, I tried.:(

gorge123

Reaction score
I spoke to the powers in the towers at HQ and they will not allow us to have a no PP world. Which I figured but it was worth the asking. Sorry, Guys and Girls, I tried.:(
That's a rip. All of us here want a no pp worlds. The last few worlds were full of pp whores spending massive amounts of money. At the very least make maybe a no pp world for w61. There is enough money for a no pp server and everyone wants that.

Personally, I think it's funny there is a discussion point if our suggestions are going to get ignored lol. What's the point anyways?

Deleted User - 419875

That's a rip. All of us here want a no pp worlds. The last few worlds were full of pp whores spending massive amounts of money. At the very least make maybe a no pp world for w61. There is enough money for a no pp server and everyone wants that.

Personally, I think it's funny there is a discussion point if our suggestions are going to get ignored lol. What's the point anyways?
Thank you for the feedback, Your suggestions are not being ignored they are being turned down as a setting.

RabidWeavil

Reaction score
What happened to the days of only having a premium account? I just came back on after being away many years. I like the smallness of the US Server versus the NET. This PP point system is annoying now though, but I am sure it is lucrative for the creators.

I would like to see a faster speed
Simple tech/research system for troops
No church
No watchtower
Tribe lock after 30 Days, No barb nobeling until after the tribe lock starts,
Nightime bonus

Deleted User - 419875

What happened to the days of only having a premium account? I just came back on after being away many years. I like the smallness of the US Server versus the NET. This PP point system is annoying now though, but I am sure it is lucrative for the creators.

I would like to see a faster speed
Simple tech/research system for troops
No church
No watchtower
Tribe lock after 30 Days, No barb nobeling until after the tribe lock starts,
Nightime bonus
Thank you for the suggestions. Welcome back to the game. They call it progression (the days of PA only), LOL... There are so many great things about what the Devs have brought to the game and then other things that they have not. TW has been around a long long time for a browser game and is still going strong.
Nighttime bonus will not be a thing as there are to many time zones in the US to cover.

gorge123

Reaction score
Thank you for the feedback, Your suggestions are not being ignored they are being turned down as a setting.
This just screams complete greed from those at inno HQ. The past two worlds inno has made more than enough money and it's obvious inno cares more about greed instead of giving what players want actually.

This server is slowly dying with less and less players playing each world that is propped up cuz ultra is spending insane money the past few worlds. This is not sustainable. No pp world will only attract more people back into this game. No pp is what we wanted and seriously all these other settings are trivial and people could care less, the more important is if it is not pp.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 419875

This just screams complete greed from those at inno HQ. The past two worlds inno has made more than enough money and it's obvious inno cares more about greed instead of giving what players want actually.

This server is slowly dying with less and less players playing each world that is propped up cuz ultra is spending insane money the past few worlds. This is not sustainable. No pp world will only attract more people back into this game. No pp is what we wanted and seriously all these other settings are trivial and people could care less, the more important is if it is not pp.
Again, We thank you for your honest opinion, I will forward this further message to them also and attach it to the discussion.

Last edited by a moderator: