W61 opening feedback

• Thread starter Deleted User - 419875
  • Start date

Deleted User - 419875

Please discuss all things with the opening of W61 here.

Deleted User - 419875

I like that the Pally has skills but not a fan of strongholds. Also will there be a tribe lock?
It has been a few worlds since we have had a stronghold, Sorry, and NO tribe lock for this world.

Reaction score
Great job on the barb/bonus increase @kawoni

I'm sure people might be a little apprehensive at first, but hopefully it'll really expand the world, reward farming, and make it much more enjoyable.

Excited to see how it turns out :)

Reaction score
Love love LOOOOOOOOOVE the barbs. Feels like real TW for the first time in a while. Wish 20 tribe limit was possible, but just not enough players for that to make sense.

Tribe lock was never my cup of tea so glad to see that didn't make its way to this world. My only ask for any future worlds is something very similar to this world in settings, just no PP other than simple premium account features.

Deleted User - 419875

Love love LOOOOOOOOOVE the barbs. Feels like real TW for the first time in a while. Wish 20 tribe limit was possible, but just not enough players for that to make sense.

Tribe lock was never my cup of tea so glad to see that didn't make its way to this world. My only ask for any future worlds is something very similar to this world in settings, just no PP other than simple premium account features.
We are Happy to hear that you like the world so far, Tribe lock will only be on special or Classic worlds or a regular world once in a while. Of course it is very rare that you would see any of the premium features not in play. We will keep in mind that you like these settings.