W7 .net

DeletedUser3239

Hello and congratulations.

Yes that's right congratulations on being one of the people reading this thread and realize how privileged you are to be doing so. You are in the company of some of the .net royalty. Not your average .us player or the many countless players on .net who are below average. No you are now in the company of true royalty and for that I congratulate you.

You see continuing our tradition of easily top ranking on .net has become somewhat tiresome. We have no need to prove anything there anymore and have decided that the next... I suppose "worthy", although from what we have seen on your servers your skill levels are underwhelming to say the least, group of people to view our prowess are you, the .us faithful.

It has come to our attention that .us players have begun to think of themselves as "good" or even better than that. That time has now come to an end.

So who are we? We are the ones that broke records. The ones who altered this games existence. The ones who changed the physics of the game and the biology of the one who played it. We are the ones who made you run and hide on the .us server and after all our time crushing those left on .net we though it about time to go get the refugees.

We are coming. We are ready. We are .net.

:if:

DeletedUser

I hear they might make another refugee camp for the .us players soon. But not soon enough.

We are .net

DeletedUser1446

You change what? You broke what? All of you suck lol

DeletedUser

The fact that you know neither myself or richi above proves it all.

DeletedUser1446

Yeah... that never heard of you :p have you been in publicity lately? Try to put your name on the television, maybe that way we can know you i guess...

DeletedUser

I play .net as well and it is the most overrated server ever. It really isn't that difficult.

DeletedUser

He says they are an elite tribe coming from .net but we have never heard from them and they fail to give us proof...seems legit

DeletedUser

hmm MTAR what world do i know you from??

If you are actually in MoM you would have known me and Kourosh (and freakyk) as the original IranianFlemishKiwiIrish. When it was ranked top10.

GANGSTER PANDA He says they are an elite tribe coming from .net but we have never heard from them and they fail to give us proof...seems legit

What worlds have you been on?

DeletedUser

Ahh digs is here. Well, the extremist attitude is rather overbearing but I wont be playing a new world until US6 is over anyways. I could possibly co-play if a friend would want me though :3

DeletedUser

I am relativly new to the game and I am playing W63 and I have co played friends account say for a week if they were going on vacation or something and from what I have so far experienced .net just has more players.

DeletedUser

Ahh digs is here. Well, the extremist attitude is rather overbearing but I wont be playing a new world until US6 is over anyways. I could possibly co-play if a friend would want me though :3

skype me xD