War Against Drunk Tribal Warring

DeletedUser5592

Lets talk about war...bay be. Lets talk about U? and Dee...and I guess Selfie.
Forums were getting quiet.

Side 1:
Tribes: Selfie, U?
Side 2:
Tribes: DRINK!, DRUNK!

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,264
Side 2: 1,700
Difference: 1,564

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 269
Side 2: 227
Difference: 42

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 17,363,243
Side 2: 8,630,347
Difference: 8,732,896

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,951,524
Side 2: 1,790,330
Difference: 161,194

chart

DeletedUser5591

Looks good for your side intill you take into account that the losses on our side have mainly been inactive players where as your losses are from the bigger players, and we have only just began to start on selfie. :) soon one of the tribes will drop out ;)

Real wars stats:

Statistics
All
Tribes
Players
Rank Name Conquered villages Lost villages Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending
1 DRUNK! 145 140 15.240.019 12.329.417
2 Undecided 120 137 8.399.070 15.929.047
3 DRINK! 50 64 6.588.285 10.465.543
4 #Selfie 84 58 6.326.330 11.379.289

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5592

I took stats from 3 months ago because I know there were a few skirmishes...which I don't really think were skirmishes, that happened. Either way whats the difference between us taking inactive players and you guys taking players who are semi active? A dead account seems like a dead account to me.

DeletedUser5592

Im not trying to discredit your caps. Just saying not all the caps you guys got were against active accounts. Looking over the list, yeah you have more caps off active people, but which "large accounts" are you speaking of?

And where are you getting your stats from? I tried counting your combined caps in the war stats, so your numbers sound accurate. But how many of those village have you been able to keep. Reprisal for instance, guy has been doing real well and killing it. He has 59 caps, but was only to keep 53 of them. So thats 6+ villages. You should at least bring that into consideration, dont ya think?

When would be an appropriate date for you to look at stats. Because the 42 village difference seems some what close to me :)

ps...and I love Xs
pss...were not friends :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5591

I'm getting my information from the war stats from when this war started,not 3 months be for I'm not even sure if I was in drunk then lol, and reprisal has recapped most if not all villages lost plus take more From U?,

Bigger players I meant more active players.

Both have tried to take on players that are active and epicly failed .

The fact you left drunk to join U? As soon as it was going down is beggers believe.

This war has only just began and most likely would have ended already if the number 1 tribe didn't run to your aid.

I'm friends with everyone even if they hate me I'll still give hugs

DeletedUser

because taking out active players wins you wars, not taking out already dead accounts.

DeletedUser

as for recaps, tw team needs to really rethink this "no support outside tribe" bullshit, because what is the point of long range op's if we cant get support to defend our captured villages, and the close players just recap it. dafuq?

DeletedUser3141

Well I guess this is just more evidence then of the thing we all know about statistics ...... on their own they tell you almost nothing.

We have tribes ranked 1 and 2 (Selfie and U?) at war with ranks 3 and 4 (D/D). There has been fighting together with all the usual shenanigans and mischief (yes I DO have a sense of humour so occasionally I am part of the mischief). So far D/D are holding their own and even making some gains but as usual it's a bit of a roller coaster and the 'revolving door' on some villages messes up the figures.

All sides have some good people and again as usual just a few are doing the heavy lifting. The eventual winner is probably going to be ..... apathy. Nothing new there either. :p

DeletedUser4764

Hmmm yes that no support rule it's bullshit. But about that stats i think D/D hold very good that war just look at numbers Selfie,U? = 22 mil points and D/D = 14 mil points first side 2600 villages D/D side 1700 villages and we are still in fight ! <3

DeletedUser5592

I will never play a world with these support setting again...its absolutely crap!

DeletedUser3141

Well there does seem to be something everyone agrees on. :D

DeletedUser

ohhh the support outside of tribe disabled is just this world?
well damn, no one's told me. i wouldnt have stayed this long.. i thought it was the entire server due to the family tribe things D/D was pulling..

as for the stats, well D/D is near completely surrounded by either side, with two fronts, as to selfie and U having one side.

but lets be real, eventually, the winner wont be either of the three, it'll be the one who holds onto its active players the most. inb4 (league of legends talk for, i predict, in before) a merge happens where just the active players gather up in one humongous tribe and noble out the inactives to win the war.

DeletedUser5592

I swear I have seen this pop up on other game settings before.

DeletedUser3141

ohhh the support outside of tribe disabled is just this world?
well damn, no one's told me. i wouldnt have stayed this long.. i thought it was the entire server due to the family tribe things D/D was pulling..

as for the stats, well D/D is near completely surrounded by either side, with two fronts, as to selfie and U having one side.

but lets be real, eventually, the winner wont be either of the three, it'll be the one who holds onto its active players the most. inb4 (league of legends talk for, i predict, in before) a merge happens where just the active players gather up in one humongous tribe and noble out the inactives to win the war.

Pulling?
You make it sound like some new and underhand 'trick'.
It's far from new, it's just that D/D has made it work so far as I can tell.
You may be correct about the rest, only time will tell. Certainly regarding the winner being the one to hold onto active players. Whether it will be one of the current protagonists remains to be seen.

Incidentally, you may also be correct that the setting was intended to prevent family tribes but it hasn't really worked like that. While it is still annoying D/D is managing to work around it.

DeletedUser

its only actually worked because this server is tiny and not many "family tribe haters" would gang up on you. and lets be real, in a server this small.. did you really need 3 tribes CAOS KAOS CHAOS to pretty much take up all the small-fries to win the world?

well you are shuffling the members around, so its a way to work around it of course. a loophole in the system.
to prevent that they'd put a limit on how many tribe hopping you can do a week or so. which is again, another dumb method.
it really prevents any real long range op's from happening. especially in this small server, which makes things so lazy, and people result to merging of accounts to grow. or take out small friends / barbs.

DeletedUser3141

I don't know about that. We were fighting when others were still having an easy ride so early game was actually hard work until we really got some traction. I was never in any of the chaos tribes, that was W9 I think and I was only there briefly and not with them. On this world we have 2 tribes working together, since both of our main opponents are bigger than we are I'd say we're entitled to whatever advantages we can manage. :D

I do agree though regarding longrange ops. It also makes the endless recapping very tedious.

DeletedUser

it was w5 (caos kaos chaos)
then w9 (coas kaos chaos)
then w10 (drink drunk drank)
now w15 (drink drank)

idk if any worlds between 10-15 happened or not since i wasnt around.
i guess you could call it however you like, but i think you brought the two opponents to yourselves pretty much.

yes recaps happen so much this world, with hardly any effort because... of the stupid settings. if i was anyone with alot of nobles to waste, i would just noble barbs all around close range of all my villages and tank it out until end games.