War covers the south east region

DeletedUser6051

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We, the tribe B in P, proudly intruduce ourselves as the new rising star in the south east region.
To start our campaigns we show the world how to destroy a tribe much bigger than ours.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Psychos deportation to lunativ asylum

<<<Press call>>>

PSYCHOS DETECTED IN K55 AND K56!
Will bananas bring the cure?

Incredible scenes take place in K55 and K56. A tribe full of psychopaths spread in the south region of the world.
Other tribes haven't been able to lock them in prison yet. Only one tribe can bring redemption to the infested continents.

A young tribe with amazing skills, power and pyjamas found the cure for the psychopathy. The solution is too simple.

Inhabits from our villages must bring vaccinated bananas to the infected psycho dwellings. Our bananas will bring death to the insane and the healthy villages will be taken over by bananas.

In advance of the pioneering solution, disturbing rumors were heard in the southern region of the world. The psychopath devans asked the banana tribe with his morbidly-related reduced speaking skills:

devans Feb 16, 01:26
alliance?

whats your thoughts?

devans Feb 16, 06:01
I got beer lol

This points to the limited intelligence of their leader.

Another scary crime they are responsible for is the conquer of a 91 points barbarian village, now called East3 (582|547) K55 . What an insane and shocking move.

The tribe B in P will take the duty of freeing all the sick villages from the psychos and prevent ongoing terrible acts.

We will keep you up to date with reports about the awesome successes the bananas will achieve.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6051

this psychos really have full pampers :D they just overloaded my acc the whole day with obvious fakes :D attacking 2 villages of me with 4 ram speed attacks, which should look like a"train". they even timed the train within 30 seconds :D had to laugh hardly

DeletedUser

lol keep up the good work! looks like nobody is in the forum. so sad.:(

DeletedUser

this psychos really have full pampers :D they just overloaded my acc the whole day with obvious fakes :D attacking 2 villages of me with 4 ram speed attacks, which should look like a"train". they even timed the train within 30 seconds :D had to laugh hardly

30 sec?? lol that must be a destroying train from the devil. watch out my friend! :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Psycho war strategy
-send enormous amounts of obvious fakes to the villages farthest away from them
-ignore germator and I, who keep nobling them
-don't send support to tribemates
-attack with defensive troops

that's how you win wars, right? :DD

DeletedUser6061

not even worth calling that timing hahaha i can do that better from my phone :D:rolleyes:

germator die sind irgendwie kein wirklicher Gegner haha krass wie schlecht die sind

DeletedUser

Psycho has dismissed the last 3 of the players we have nobled before we nobled them ;D...guess they are sore losers when it comes to war stats :p

DeletedUser6051

not even worth calling that timing hahaha i can do that better from my phone :D:rolleyes:

germator die sind irgendwie kein wirklicher Gegner haha krass wie schlecht die sind

true :D
i expected more, they looked like a serious enemey, but now not worth a word about them anymore :D
btw half of the tribe wants to join us