War-Warriors Against Rimming W4 Premade

• Thread starter DeletedUser1099
  • Start date

DeletedUser1099

Name:Warriors Against Rimming
Tag: WAR

:noblemen:MUST HAVE SKYPE.IF INTERESTED PM ME YOUR SKYPE NAME.:noblemen:
:lc:MY EXPERIENCE:pLAYED IN VARIOUS WORLDS.THE WORLD WHICH I PLAYED THE MOST IS WORLD 25 IN TW.NET WITH MY TRIBE BEING ON THE TOP FOR A LONG TIME.ALSO PLAYED IN OTHER SERVERS LIKE GR UK
and now i wish to play here for the first time.PLEASE DONT POST THREADS IRRELEVANT TO THIS.
:lc:

:far:The rules of WAR::far:
:ax:Respect your fellow members, your leaders, your brothers.:ax:

Activity: A strong tribe is an active one.

Loyalty-To remain in tribe t'ill death, traitors will be dealt with accordingly.

Support- You are expected to support when needed no matter what the cost,in state of war listen to leaders and founder.

Aggressiveness- You have to make an aggressive village or else you dont belong in the tribe.

Experience- You have to be experienced or at least know the basics the rest we will teach you but you have to be able to defend the village on your own by basic ways eg Dodging

:forum:Forum - I dont want to see posts like HELP HELP I AM BEING ATTACKED.If you are attacked dont panic the first attacks will probably be fakes.If you have problems write in the forum by simply stating your location with bb codes.:forum:
:res:Consequences:
You will be farmed if inactive for 2 days.
You will be nobled if inactive for 2 days
You will be kicked if inactive for 2 days
:res:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice (nods approvingly). Show some stats of your past worlds :).

DeletedUser1099

yes i had more points but i gave it up.Probably he lost a couple of villages.

DeletedUser548

Hmm, no credibility here. All barbarian conquers, low ODA, was supposed to have been over a million points, but never got past 710k, wasn't ever in a tribe past rank 10...

pao, can you give another account that might have reached some expectations of a tribal leader? Or even something with some truth in it?

DeletedUser1446

Man...80% 50 points barbarian...i feel like saying a bad word:S

DeletedUser

Holy sewer water I take back what I said. Your a liar too it says most points not current. Snapple! I'm riming you for lying :).

DeletedUser1099

ok i told a little lie.Big difference though...(irony)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How will we know what you can do for real. To be a leader people have to trust you.

DeletedUser

thats the only thing to do in the forums lol because most people on here are little cry babies and cry about everything and think they are better than everyone else

DeletedUser548

Super spammers are annoying... Too bad most of .us's resident spammers left :(

On the topic of this: Why do you think lying about having experience doesn't matter? It matters big time. It shows what kind of leader you are, and if you did leave the account because you were "bored" then it's even worse. What if you get bored and leave, then your tribe needs you? (doubtful with your record, but still... You could be a big turtle and support people a lot)