Warring

DeletedUser

If I knew this was gonna make it on the externals, I would have created a better title :D

-Craig

DeletedUser

X4ZqG98.png

DA disbanded and made DICE

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Snobs
Side 2:
Tribes: Waves., Exiled, Aktski, Dark, INDE

Timeframe: 13/08/2014 01:03:07 to 15/08/2014 21:25:00

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 10
Difference: 6

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 0
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 16,576
Side 2: 11,808
Difference: 4,768

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16,576
Side 2: 0
Difference: 16,576

chart

DeletedUser

I don't know whats up with that last graph, my bad dudes.

DeletedUser

I don't know how you nobled them, but assuming you used a train, have they heard of sniping?

DeletedUser5211

snipe what you dont look at attackers, they dont know what is a full nuke, rather a snipe, this is no war, just a joke

DeletedUser

All but 1 of the three attackers look like defensive players who had a few offensive troops to assist in farming, just look at their ODD compared to ODA. No excuse for Tracker though, dude has two villages his "nuke" should be bigger

DeletedUser

snipe what you dont look at attackers, they dont know what is a full nuke, rather a snipe, this is no war, just a joke

It's indeed a joke. I'm perplexed how many tribes carelessly joined in, not even being able to noble.

But, truth be it, I've not seen some very skilled timing from Snobs either.

DeletedUser188

Lol moloco whats up with some of your trains , 4 second gap ? :rolleyes:The tribe independent cannot snipe for their dinner .

​Lol

Tell me why should i bother to time my fakes if you guys think those are nobles, and the worst about that is that you cant even snipe my 4s faketrains...

But, truth be it, I've not seen some very skilled timing from Snobs either.

Obviously you havent seen the timing of my real trains ;)

DeletedUser

Obviously you havent seen the timing of my real trains ;)

I wasn't really talking about you, actually. But it's true that you don't even have to bother taking the time for it.