Warring

DeletedUser5034

Haha lucky you Moloco. It's always fun when a bunch of nubs wanna fight and send all their defense at you and dodge nobles XD

DeletedUser3214

I was so excited to see a war thread, then I realized it wasn't a real war :(

Hopefully someone who doesn't attack with spears actually starts fighting

DeletedUser

I was so excited to see a war thread, then I realized it wasn't a real war :(

Hopefully someone who doesn't attack with spears actually starts fighting

I don't think you will be interested in 'coalition'-members defending with axemen either? Otherwise you'd love this war -.-

DeletedUser

What's up with the guy not bringing LC?

Well what happened was, i nobled his tribemate. So he got the genius idea to cat my new village. So we we decided to noble him, but at the last second I chose a different target and sent support to the village he was catting.

It seems that he felt it would be more logical to keep his lc at home. In some ways it was, as his lc would have died too.

DeletedUser

Well what happened was, i nobled his tribemate. So he got the genius idea to cat my new village. So we we decided to noble him, but at the last second I chose a different target and sent support to the village he was catting.

It seems that he felt it would be more logical to keep his lc at home. In some ways it was, as his lc would have died too.

I find his logic a bit disturbing, lol. "Let's keep my LC at home because everything dies."

DeletedUser

He didn`t expect that village to be stacked i suppose. And he kept the lcs for farming, i find his logic worth now[as he already made the mistake to attack ).

DeletedUser

He didn`t expect that village to be stacked i suppose. And he kept the lcs for farming, i find his logic worth now[as he already made the mistake to attack ).

Hmm. Attacking the undoubted nr.1 in the world with your only "nuke" and not seeing the necessity of bringing LC is almost as his stupid as not knowing what's in it. But it indeed happens.

About the farming, he must have had quite a lot of scouts then. He brings 200 to the fight already. But yeah, I can see your point. It's still a waste, after my opinion.

DeletedUser188

He tried to cat my village and this was the 3rd time he attacked, pretty easy for me to decide what to do if i see he only attack with his axes in the 2nd inc

DeletedUser

Yes it`s a waste, but not totally, if he can learn something out of this, hih :D

DeletedUser5736

Operation Domination just go back to making your 1k spears instead of embarrassing yourself on the externals.

DeletedUser

Operation Domination just go back to making your 1k spears instead of embarrassing yourself on the externals.

Tribe's going to fall apart man. Guess all those tribes fighting Snobs will. You don't even want to know what a mess it is (Clearly you do:p). It's good fun while chilling in the rim though.

DeletedUser

Generally speaking, "not to be bad " but i don`t get why people always tend to go with the better side, with the experienced ones, and tend to praise the skilled tribe, when this game is all about giving yourself a good experience from what you`ve accomplished. So anyone tryin to get them asses into Snobs or any other tribe in the top, at least don`t just search to get there, in one powerfull tribe, but try to do something against them. A good experience, a good war, is better than just a boring one sided game. Peace & love!

DeletedUser5705

Generally speaking, "not to be bad " but i don`t get why people always tend to go with the better side, with the experienced ones, and tend to praise the skilled tribe, when this game is all about giving yourself a good experience from what you`ve accomplished. So anyone tryin to get them asses into Snobs or any other tribe in the top, at least don`t just search to get there, in one powerfull tribe, but try to do something against them. A good experience, a good war, is better than just a boring one sided game. Peace & love!

Nicely put :)

DeletedUser

Have you ever watched sports?:p It's kinda usual the better side gets the praise. It'd be a strange world when the loser got it.
Don't the good players want to play for the good teams? It's frustrating when you're on your own. I dare you to stay with this tribe until the end of the world:p

Why wouldn't you? I've got the feeling you meant this personal at the players on this forum not currently at Snobs. As we're being negative and not fighting, that includes us. Check the map.

DeletedUser5705

Have you ever watched sports?:p It's kinda usual the better side gets the praise. It'd be a strange world when the loser got it.
Don't the good players want to play for the good teams? It's frustrating when you're on your own. I dare you to stay with this tribe until the end of the world:p

Why wouldn't you? I've got the feeling you meant this personal at the players on this forum not currently at Snobs. As we're being negative and not fighting, that includes us. Check the map.

This isn't sports though , here 1 player moving tribe can be a game-changer , unlike most cases in sports .