Warring

DeletedUser5705

Get back in your box. Sheer troops along those 5 tribes would have more than 11 members (now 12) of Snobs.

As for nobles, they had some and they tried but the timing was pathetic.

Defence? What is this?

Coordination was the downfall and thats due to the amount of players they have.

Oh come on , these 5 tribes have barely anything , the occasional nuke 1 in 20 players maybe probably much less

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

what are you talking about, on us11 we got catted lost our nukes trice and and had 15 tribes vs 10 players and we just wo that world a week ago

Yeah, but that's because I was on your side, not theirs. And we had more cats than the noobs lol.

One of my most enjoyable worlds was when I played with three accounts (me, nick, kourosh, mutten) and we took over two noob family tribes and rimmed a couple of premades.

Not going to go into details, but it's true that with good leadership and some players who do as they are told, noobs can easily beat pros.

DeletedUser

I really wish halep would have won, but regardless she got more respect not for losing but for getting to the final (and getting #2 in world for first time).
If you want to talk RG, I'd compare this world to the men's side. We are Rafa who win every year :p

Yea i love Simona <3
You`re the definition of modesty xxxx

DeletedUser

@ Operation Domination what are you getting at bud?

We faced 5 nub tribes. We won/in the process of winning. We were expected to win. No one said they were any good. Also, due to my lack of interest here lately I have kind of went ghost & Ramon has taken the reigns now that he is back from vacation. It did not take much coordination, I mean just move bonfire around & repel small nukes. It is not hard to lead a tribe, just need to be active.

Yea them tribes lacked all of them things but who said they ever had any of them ( Nukes etc....)? We are not boasting or acting cocky. You made the thread. If you would have not made a thread we would not be talking about it.

Snobs is like this: We beat and are in the process of beating the tribes we are at war with. We will move on and keep eating. Simple. We are a family & it is really hard to beat a tribe with such chemistry.

I love my boys :p

-Craig

DeletedUser5705

Im getting at the fact that these 5 tribes are fails and were wrong to declare war on snobs so early when they had a chance not to