We Arrived

DeletedUser1209

urrss.png

DeletedUser

This isn't agaisnt U.S Server law??? Making a communist tribe??

If there are rules on this server about having to run tribes in an americanized system, that would be quite hard to police :p

DeletedUser

If there are rules on this server about having to run tribes in an americanized system, that would be quite hard to police :p

Haha if there was there would be a lawsuit and TW would be all over the news XD
It would be funny though seeing a communist tribe where everybody has the same points same troops same rezzies

DeletedUser

This isn't agaisnt U.S Server law??? Making a communist tribe??

No. It's not against any law. Communism may be frowned upon in the US, but neither is it against the law to believe in it as a system, to advertise it, etc. to the extent of my legal knowledge. You will, however, be frowned upon :p.

Best of luck to the tribe. I hope the next posts from now on are related to actual recruitment, mk ;)?

DeletedUser724

Haha if there was there would be a lawsuit and TW would be all over the news XD
It would be funny though seeing a communist tribe where everybody has the same points same troops same rezzies

any publicity is good publicity ;)

plus that would be hilarious if someone could do a legit communist tribe...:D

DeletedUser

well if you had 10 players who followed exactly the same build, didn't farm and built the same amount of troops at same time. it'd be hard to do

DeletedUser

Do commies play even play games?

Sooo, would they bring in block sub-tribes, tax them to death, build up a huge farm base and then slaughter them, and then bleet "Four legs good, Two legs better!"?

DeletedUser

Idk i'd see it more like You grow 100 points a day or we farm you

DeletedUser

you couldn't say that since everyone must be a duke and therefore farming one player is inequality. Furthermore that would mean certain players recieved resources from the farm when others don't encouraging disequality

DeletedUser724

So in other words, that tribe would be a major fail because they would have to make sure that everyone is growing at exactly the same pace, anyone that is growing faster is brought down and anyone that is slow is brought up. Once again proving how weak the communist system is... :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Nothing to do with recruitment anymore. Please refrain from going off-topic again.

DeletedUser

We are discussing the tribe's potential pitfalls if they decide to adopt a communist approach to a tribe which is very much on topic.

Thus it can be argued we are discussing recruitment to the tribe :p

DeletedUser

The tribe's approach to the game has nothing to do with who wants to join or apply. Which is what this thread is for. Please stop trying to find some small loophole to make this on-topic, and let me point out that you have the W4 forums to discuss tribes and their approach to the game (as well as how effective it is), while this is solely for recruitment.