We're under 900 players now

DeletedUser

As of 13:12 server time on September 20th, according to http://us2.tribalwars.us/stat.php we now have 899 players.

Score breakdowns:

24 accounts above 1 million points
74 accounts above 500k points
241 accounts above 50k
334 accounts above 10k
477 accounts above 1k
540 accounts above 500
743 accounts above 100

76 accounts sitting at 79 points, the lowest score above 0
39 accounts sitting at 0 points

Please give us cheaper coins and also some sort of vague outline for win conditions. Thanks!

DeletedUser

...some sort of vague outline for win conditions....

That's what needs to be decided.

DeletedUser

either get 75-80% of player owned villages to sperg or 90% with your allies and then send in a ticket. (mehthinks)

right now you guys have roughly 50%, so you still have time...

DeletedUser

if our enemies would stop nobing barbs like crazy this would be easier lol. i look at word 3 and im surprised that they have half the points but double the land coverage

DeletedUser2247

that is because i put the rule no barb nobling except a period once we were at 99 percent ownership then i allowed people to burn there nobles in our main k at that point.

DeletedUser

well did your enemies mass barb noble? i dont think so... every one of our enemies has mass barb nobled in an attempt to stay alive. lucky enough for world 3 you dont seem to be having that problem

DeletedUser2247

we had 1 tribe cluster all the barbs they could grab. the last player i nobled had 37 turtle soup villages clustered and i wiped him out in 2 rounds hehe there r still others nobling barbs but not to the extent that us2 has luckily for us. my sugestion is you noble 1 vill in the middl and mass produce nobles then carpet nuke a area and noble all the vills

DeletedUser

a carpet nuke all the time haha but yeah it is good advice just a bunch of nobles in a well defended town and then carpet nuke and noble before they have a chance to react. ill have to try that next time i have to move a long distance. had trouble with my last long distance noble... so ill have to correct that error