What are we unhappy with the modding community? Constructive feedback pls.

Reaction score
I believe the current mods we have are the best at what they do
Definitely agree with this one!!

It’s hard to find such a mods that would neglect their community as these do. To ignore appeal from a player for far longer than 24h is shameful display at the very least. Their way of treating this precise problem is beyond explanation, is it laziness? Ignorance? Corruption? Or all three?
Hopefully we are going to find out.

BlendR3born

Reaction score
If youre going to just come in here and bash the mods then clearly its going to get deleted. Maybe if you professionally explain why you may have certain issues with how they do things and explain a possibility to change things in the future if it makes sense, then theres a chance they will listen to it and improve.

Quadruple

Reaction score
If youre going to just come in here and bash the mods then clearly its going to get deleted. Maybe if you professionally explain why you may have certain issues with how they do things and explain a possibility to change things in the future if it makes sense, then theres a chance they will listen to it and improve.
no i mean in TR servers in .NET servers community make use of the forum all the time but in here almost every single threat is deleted and in .us players dont spend too much time on forums as i observe. but i agree with you.people should respect each other even if they are angry

Deleted User - 419875

This thread will not be deleted if the rules are followed and constructive criticism is given, This is not going to be a bashing thread, but if you would like to put a voice to some issues, then of course we will gladly listen and offer the same in return. Please be nice. We will not be discussing any bans it is against the rules.

BlendR3born

Reaction score
This thread will not be deleted if the rules are followed and constructive criticism is given, This is not going to be a bashing thread, but if you would like to put a voice to some issues, then of course we will gladly listen and offer the same in return. Please be nice. We will not be discussing any bans it is against the rules.
Thank you kawoni! As ive expressed before i think you and the other mods are doing a fantastic job and should continue as is! <3 But if you wanted to make W60 non pp then we will all love you!

Uncle Hub

Reaction score
I find that the rules are not clearly laid out and when something happens that doesn't have a rule that directly applies, the common theme from the modding team to supply a ban rather than discussing with the player in question and seeing if there is a way to recover without a ban. Why is there an eagerness to ban, especially when its minor mistakes?

The rules are also not consistent. The Account reported someone just the other day for clear account pushing with plenty of evidence to support our claim, and that account is still active. How can one account be punished and the other not for essentially the same thing?

I dont wish to be frustrated with the modding team over lack of consistency but when I do report something I want it to be treated with the same respect and I want to know that it is.

Deleted User - 419875

Thank you but I have been for an No PP world for years but Inno will not allow it. perhaps one of these days they will tell me yes when I ask.. We always have hope.

A Baron of Ibelin

Reaction score
Let the Mods do their Job , If they find fault of cheating then the players should be punished to the fullest , that's how the players learn their lessons , cheaters will not be tolerated it ruins the games for others.

Deleted User - 419875

I find that the rules are not clearly laid out and when something happens that doesn't have a rule that directly applies, the common theme from the modding team to supply a ban rather than discussing with the player in question and seeing if there is a way to recover without a ban. Why is there an eagerness to ban, especially when its minor mistakes?

The rules are also not consistent. The Fedz Account reported someone just the other day for clear account pushing with plenty of evidence to support our claim, and that account is still active. How can one account be punished and the other not for essentially the same thing?

I dont wish to be frustrated with the modding team over lack of consistency but when I do report something I want it to be treated with the same respect and I want to know that it is.
You are correct some of the rules are not very clear, but some of that clarity is due to so many factors in the game that we would have 15 pages of rules that no one reads. So when we reconstructed the rules a few years ago we actually had I think 3 pages of rules and we had to break it all down to 1 page. and that is what it is now that will cover every eventuality as much as possible. They lay out the basics of the game and game play. And it is not so much an eagerness to ban as it is not always minor mistakes.
Please do not name other accounts as that is against some of our privacy rules also. I do not recall that ticket and I wouldnt comment on it even if I did. But, what comes to the top of my mind is What I am saying about not getting the whole picture? Perhaps, they already cleared a merge with us? Perhaps the account is under deletion? So many reasons Just because you guys send us information does not mean it is proof positive that there has been wrong doing. And these are the things we can not tell you. Oh by the way so and so account is merging but thanks for reporting them we already know. So you see. The big picture is not always clear for you. And we are sorry but we can not make that any clearer in most cases.

Last edited by a moderator:

gorge123

Reaction score

The rules are also not consistent. The Fedz Account reported someone just the other day for clear account pushing with plenty of evidence to support our claim, and that account is still active. How can one account be punished and the other not for essentially the same thing?

Agreed. this seems silly why there are permanent bans for completely trivial matters. Honestly it makes me seriously not want to play and deal with this lack of consistency and complete confusion.

I know people have ASKED the mods to clarify on barbs and make it clearabout rules on capping barbs and players. Only to be told that the mods cant reveal anything. Rules need to be clearer .

Deleted User - 419875

Agreed. this seems silly why there are permanent bans for completely trivial matters. Honestly it makes me seriously not want to play and deal with this lack of consistency and complete confusion.

I know people have ASKED the mods to clarify on barbs and make it clearabout rules on capping barbs and players. Only to be told that the mods cant reveal anything. Rules need to be clearer .

Every ban is a perm ban until it is appealed. It is just how the system records it if it is not done manually by us with a ban edit being done.

A Baron of Ibelin

Reaction score
Merge , Merge , and Merge for the win , that's all you big players know Merge for the win , why don't you all actually fight for a win , Lets have a new rule instead of merging for the win if a player wants not to play the world let his villas disappear off the Map and nobody gets them , so we can make it fair for everyone .