What are we unhappy with the modding community? Constructive feedback pls.

Deleted User - 419875

Merge , Merge , and Merge for the win , that's all you big players know Merge for the win , why don't you all actually fight for a win , Lets have a new rule instead of merging for the win if a player wants not to play the world let his villas disappear off the Map and nobody gets them , so we can make it fair for everyone .
i would love to see an old fashioned world of players fighting and only using their skills and regular amounts of PP, no cheating, just pure game fun. I might even come out of retirement to play a world like that.

A Baron of Ibelin

Reaction score
i would love to see an old fashioned world of players fighting and only using their skills and regular amounts of PP, no cheating, just pure game fun. I might even come out of retirement to play a world like that.
Exactly , I seen so many players over the years go into retirement because of the way these players play these days , they took the great fun out of the game and turned it into punk bull crap .

RedAlert

Reaction score
that would be freaking awesome to see, you should do this on 60!

Unfortunately us60 wont be a no pp old school world :( and even if was an old school no pp world, dont know if Kawoni could really play, with Kawoni being CM its a bit difficult ... but on the other hand, it would be interesting to see Kawoni play.

Deleted User - 419875

You are correct Red, Sadly it will not be an old school no PP world. :( And you are correct it would be difficult to play being CM, I would have to get special permission. It has been a few years since I have played thats for sure. So, I would be so rusty and get nobled as soon as BP was over. :(

Piwakk

Reaction score
Thank you but I have been for an No PP world for years but Inno will not allow it. perhaps one of these days they will tell me yes when I ask.. We always have hope.
Here they will not allow coz people are buying PP to win easy... So they will not play on world without market etc.

It is so weak...

A Baron of Ibelin

Reaction score
Hey Kawoni , since a certain someone is allowed to have 40 free villas, can you give me 40 free villas , this is a major advantage ? Not fair game at all. I actually had to wait 5 days to noble 1 2k villa this world. My premium point cost just as much as the other player , the gifting of villas needs to stop.

Deleted User - 419875

Hey Kawoni , since a certain someone is allowed to have 40 free villas, can you give me 40 free villas , this is a major advantage ? Not fair game at all. I actually had to wait 5 days to noble 1 2k villa this world. My premium point cost just as much as the other player , the gifting of villas needs to stop.
Not sure what you are talking about Free?? You can always send us a support ticket if you have an inquiry about something. But, also keep in mind we will not discuss another players account. You can even send me a message here but you may be directed to the support system depending on the issue.