What do you know- There is hope even for lowlifes out there :)

DeletedUser

Are you a lowlife? Slumdog? Childmolester? Kill for sweet dreams? Then you fit right in to SCUM :)

If you don't know how to write an application, just copy and paste this; CAN I JOIN PLIIIIZZZZZZZ?????

PS! Any pathetic hints about support when loyalty are above 35, will be regarded as SPAM, and internally nobled :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Tore, if you every write a book , it should be your own version of 'How to win friends and influence people'. Guaranteed top of the best sellers list, I'm sure.

CAN I HAVE A COPY PLIIIIZZZZZZZ?????

DeletedUser

Hehe, some of my neighbors don't agree with you :)

This milita makes farming a bit more exciting, but can be frustrating at times though...

DeletedUser

OMG...I got my first member!

His name is Doublefailz and is such a lowlife and total failure, I felt I had no other options than to put him in charge of the tribe. K56 here we come :)

DeletedUser

fyi..the childmolester thing is a disgrace, you should be ashamed of yourself even having that on your tribal profile...do u really think its appropriate ?

DeletedUser

Well, it is supposed to be a tribe for the scum of TW, but I changed it to Sodomizers then :)

DeletedUser

fyi..the childmolester thing is a disgrace, you should be ashamed of yourself even having that on your tribal profile...do u really think its appropriate ?

I would assume that it is a joke to fit in with the tribe tag/name. I found it funny :p

DeletedUser

I would assume that it is a joke to fit in with the tribe tag/name. I found it funny :p

googly..obviously you dont have a family member who has been molested, or children you hope it never happens too..or you wouldnt find such a thing funny.. where i am from i can tell you now, just saying what you just did, would get you found in a ditch.. lucky if still breathing. and thats just from saying something like that.

children of this world should not have to fear such a thing..nor the parents.

DeletedUser

I'd appreciate it if you don't comment on people's personal lives when trying to make points, as that is not something that belongs on the forum in any way.

As far as humor goes: different people have different senses of humor. Just because you don't find something funny, does not mean every person will also not find it funny. Black humor is something that is increasingly common, and so although you may dislike it personally, you need to learn to deal with the fact that some people have a type of humor that you don't appreciate. Implying that someone should be dead in a ditch, purely for their particular sense of humor, is just plain sick.

DeletedUser

You didn't happen to have taken this name from World 37 SCUM have you?

DeletedUser

You didn't happen to have taken this name from World 37 SCUM have you?
What a sick question what must come from a very sick mind :)

Answer is no, but I can tell you how I came by the name, since it was in fact your tribe that inspired me :)

I thought about it when one of your members with this letters and numbers name, BRAGGED about how Smash and another tribe managed to take out this lonely player Markeloff.

Wow...that was very impressing indeed....or plain SCUM, hehe. So you see, there is always an open place for you and your members in
SCUM anytime :)

DeletedUser

One of my longterm players ran a tribe named SCUM on world 37. Was quite good.

Also, it is funny how it is perfectly fine when Markeloff was trash talking, but when any of the Smash players reciprocated, we're all of a sudden Scum. :p

That is pretty tribist.

DeletedUser

One of my longterm players ran a tribe named SCUM on world 37. Was quite good.

Also, it is funny how it is perfectly fine when Markeloff was trash talking, but when any of the Smash players reciprocated, we're all of a sudden Scum. :p

That is pretty tribist.
Ok, I didn't know he was trashtalking (before my time). Then it makes sense ofc as this was not a honorable war, but just a slaughtering without any chances at all for Mr. Markeloff, and so he also deleted his account. Case closed, but nothing to brag about though...

DeletedUser

The bragging is just rubbing it in his face. He has a big backhistory of proclaiming how good he was and that nobody offered him a challenge. Also which other tribe helped to take him out? I didn't coordinate with anyone other than my own players.

DeletedUser

Ah they didn't really do anything lol.. the village Frend nobled, was the village Shaky Surgeon hit markeloffs entire defense, killing his train, we had a train en route when he nobled it (after we cleared).

Those axe villages at the end were after markeloff quit. So it was just us. :p

DeletedUser

Hmmm...guess you have to apply by copy & paste the application form above as all other scum of TW then :)

We are not the typical massrecrutting tribe, so there are only 2 or 3 open places left, as it's based on anarchy, and more than 5 scumbags will only start an internal war :)

DeletedUser

Wow, yet another new member in just a few days :)

deathfire09 restarted from the other side of the world, just to become a member of SCUM!

That is a pretty noobish thing to do, but hey, then he fits right in to the management, and already he made a rocket career within recruitment, hehe. Welcome :)

DeletedUser

Wow, yet another new member in just a few days :)

deathfire09 restarted from the other side of the world, just to become a member of SCUM!

That is a pretty noobish thing to do, but hey, then he fits right in to the management, and already he made a rocket career within recruitment, hehe. Welcome :)

The noob I am indeed :p