What do you know- There is hope even for lowlifes out there :)

DeletedUser

SCUM? Meh, You can't beat the original SCUM. ;)
So they are even lower scum than us?

Well, we had to kick out the childmolesters as we got some protests, so I guess we have reached the bottom limit in W3 for how low we can get I'm afraid. Nothing we can do about that :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So they are even lower scum than us?
Yes, 187 , but not for long, apparently.

SCUM
The noob I am indeed :p

You took pity and took in deathfire09. +1

Well, we had to kick out the childmolesters as we got some protests
187 thank you for that but it doesn't do your low ranking any good. +1

-1 For every argumentative post = Lots :D;):D - Nice.Keep up the good work.

Your rivals:- 187

We have Chopper! -1 .... -100 if you ask the mods.

-1 for every argumentative post. Lots more than you guys.

So, in conclusion, although you are very very low, the fact remains since 187 are the lowest. Until 187 are thumped, beaten, kicked and finally driven out SCUM will remain the pretenders and second lowest tribe.
When they/we finally are, you will only taking the spot of 'lowest of the low' by default.

187 - Compete for everything. :r:

DeletedUser

187. rules, no doubt about that, and it will be silent in the forum here when you leave... :(

I tried to make MrDees to stay, but he was fed up & didn't want to waste more time on this doomed world- and that is understandable ofc.

Until W4 then :)

DeletedUser

The lowlifes keep coming as flies to dirt, and we now have got yet another a new member startingwars, this one escaping from the core, giving SCUM an impression that we actually got cities worth nobling, hehe. Nice touch :)

DeletedUser

Then I'm out of here :)

Hmmm...World 9 at the UK started 2 days ago...perhaps a little peek there before I throw this game away for good :)