What happened here??

• Thread starter Killer . Machine
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Guys what the hell happened here... I read somewhere the tribes decided to play tribal hugs... But that's kinda impossible that all the big tribes agree?!

For those who have been here for sometime, what happened??

DeletedUser

I haven't been here a long time and I am wondering the same thing. From what I got from the forums, it seems Nuts rose to power and hugged everyone. But I don't think this hugging will last much longer. ;)

DeletedUser2247

hmm

I haven't been here a long time and I am wondering the same thing. From what I got from the forums, it seems Nuts rose to power and hugged everyone. But I don't think this hugging will last much longer. ;)

not how it went but if u say so out do us

DeletedUser

I said I didn't know. That is why I also put I would like to know. I am sure there were wars. How did Nuts rise to power?

DeletedUser

Nuts was the number 2 tribe. Smash disbanded and some of their players organized new tribes. What happened after is not relevant as Nuts have been no. 1 ever since.

BUT....nuts practically was at war with at least two top 10 tribes since the beginning of the game.

DeletedUser

everyone in the world is wanting a piece of us... and the only piece they are getting is our noblemen

i personally wouldnt call that hugging, more like them hugging against us ;)

we just have great leadership is all

DeletedUser

Sometimes leadership means all the difference, Well, Y'all have definitely done it. Took over the world and no one can stop you.

DeletedUser

Yeah, we came in about a week or two later than everyone else and managed to get up to spot one. Since Smash crashed we formed out of there ashes, we have only ever recruited 4-5 of there players and i would not call that hugging.

Since then we have dominated our K and then moved on. Like To The Top Again said we have such amazing leadership and they have alot of expirience.

DeletedUser548

This was answered already, and most of the posts that will come from it will end up in fights.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.