What shall COCO do?

• Thread starter DeletedUser6712
  • Start date

DeletedUser6712

Simple Minded Pancake Jul 31, 11:09
Hello [ally]COCO[/ally] members,

Would like to start off by informing you guys a member of your tribe has been feeding info to DT. Billy Currigton. I would also like to inform you my friend in DT has informed me that once they are done using you guys to help try and take EX out. They will drop diplomacy with you and move north. Likely targeting you.

Next I would like to give you a get out jail free card. Members of [ally]COCO[/ally] who leave the tribe within the next 48 hours will not be targeted by EX at least till COCO is disbanded. We know DT is supporting some of your members. We also know DT is using you guys, and 4horse to try and make the north weaker by making us fight it out while they keep growing. By the time our war is over. DT will likely have doubled EX's size and 10x COCO size. Making it nearly impossible for ether of our tribes to realistically stand a chance against DT. I am not saying we need to work together. I am however saying, there can only be 1 winner on this world. If you think you can help DT take us out and sudden win the world. You guys are mistaken. You will realistically be their next target as they head north even if you guys somehow pull this war off. So I am suggesting you guys think twice about who the real enemy is here.

~jimmy

DeletedUser707

@loooveee

There is nothing wrong with trying to explain to them, it makes no sense if they play to win the world to help out a tribe thats already out grown them by almost 10x. They would have a better chance of winning the world trying to take DT out as we are only outgrowing them by 6x. I don't see anything wrong with spreading logic. Anyone who looks at the rankings and want to help DT out. Are ether delusional and think more then one tribe can win. Or you made some sort of agreement with leadership to invite them to your CT tribe when things are said and done.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8045

@loooveee

There is nothing wrong with trying to explain to them, it makes no sense if they play to win the world to help out a tribe thats already out grown them by almost 10x. They would have a better chance of winning the world trying to take DT out as we are only outgrowing them by 6x. I don't see anything wrong with spreading logic. Anyone who looks at the rankings and want to help DT out. Are ether delusional and think more then one tribe can win. Or you made some sort of agreement with leadership to invite them to your CT tribe when things are said and done.

Dont work with DT, only one team can win! Work with us, cus only one team can win! Wait...

Logic is when I'm right and you're wrong - Simple Minded Pancake 2018 :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

DeletedUser707

Logic is when it comes down to two tribes at the end of the world. Would you rather fight a tribe thats 10x bigger then you (likely bigger by then since COCO is growing like snails or a tribe thats only 6x bigger then you?

That is whats logic. But US server is used to merging for world wins so I am sure thats the last thing on COCO's mind. Is fighting at the end of a world.

DeletedUser6712

declaring war on COCO and after mailing them and asking them to stop warring and now you guys trying to get their top players into EX?

pathetic, Simple there is NDH and small rim tribes that might be interested in working with you.

DeletedUser707

declaring war on COCO and after mailing them and asking them to stop warring and now you guys trying to get their top players into EX?

pathetic, Simple there is NDH and small rim tribes that might be interested in working with you.

I am not the duke, I make very few of the decisions in the tribe. Just like Nauz has told me he disagrees with a lot of your diplomacy tactics (at least told me on discord) I also disagree with some of the diplomacy tactic EX has done this world. But in the end it is not my tribe and I am to follow directions as best of my ability to help my tribe win. Agree or disagree with the actions taken.

DeletedUser3561

Ah yes Jimmy, because by working with you rather than DT Coco will grow to such heights while you guys wont that clearly that 6x difference you are on about will obviously still remain. Your entire argument is flawed by the very basis of said argument.

DeletedUser7869

Go read his message.

He say he is own idea and before coming to me he want to have his plan ok.
They are friends with namikaze from w34, and I explained him, he can still be friend with them, but we will attack them, and we wont get them in.
I`m OK in my 21 vs (DT side) 85 battle :)

DeletedUser6712

so he is trying to pitch in idea about them joining and it is fake idea? why lie to players? is that how you and your players make relationship stronger?

your big mouth make you play on your own, not DT. if you will be keep showing your immature charater and be toxic you will start loosing your own tribe mates as well

DeletedUser7869

I`m sorry. Where I lied ?

My tribe want to play on their own. You just choosed to hug em all :)

DeletedUser6712

please grew your balls and stop crying about hugging. first of all, diplomacy is an option of the game, if you do not have brain capacity to use it or work with it - not my problem.

second - I told you, 4Horses were interested in having diplo with you, i am sorry your mom did not raise you right and you do not know how not to be a twerp. Why is it my bad that 4Horses choose DT over EX? Why is it my fault that you talking about honor but have no idea of what it is? Real advice - check your attitude toward other. You can be decent to everyone including enemies. Remember when you trolled me in personam mail at first and after 10 minmutes asked to have nice polite conversation? Are you serious? You will talk shit to someone and after try to ask them some questions and talk as normal person? Kid you have some growing up to do. That kind of attitude does not get you far in real life. Simple minded were toxic troll at first too, now seems like nicest guy ever.

my last 3rd point for you for today - we have friendly diplomacy with 2 tribes, on other hand we have more then 15 tribes marked as enemy in our diplomacy. kid, you have to grow up and understand that this is tribal wars you have to apply yourself, using world hug in every single post is not good tactic.

DeletedUser7869

You still didn`t showed me the proofs I`ve been asking :)

I`ll end here every conversation with you.
You have to know difference between a game and real life.
I dont think any EX member ever talked about your mother. That is honorfull, indeed. I have 0 respect. I prefer to stay honorless than talk about other people mothers :)
But hey, maybe in 2 mounths you`ll read this and find out how patethic you were.

Btw, that enemy list is a joke :)) I can put all tribes in the game right now there. What`s the point ? :)

See you on the battlefield.

DeletedUser6712

you such a twat Chowder. I did not said anything bad about your mother, she is nice lady, too bad she has son that is a pathetic twerp.
we had out convo throughout personal mails and you already told me that you do not have any honor or respect for me....
and i told you that you have to grow up and understand those words such as honor and respect before using them
and wicked is your member his ape brain only capable trashing everyone's mother. for countless time i am telling you - get your shit together before talking.
Enemy list, diplomacy, this game, everything is a joke for you... and yea yea yea see u on the battlefield

DeletedUser6786

Who is this Billy Currington that is mentioned in the first post?

I heared a rumour that someone lost his nukes and train and cried in his tribe chat and now on the external forums <3