Whatever Your Level

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I have two already i dont get the point?

I get your trying to flame him but flamming someone for there past mistakes is kind of pathetic....

DeletedUser1214

I have two already i dont get the point?

I get your trying to flame him but flamming someone for there past mistakes is kind of pathetic....

I agree with this point.

But maybe using mistakes is wrong, as its not like he accidently did what he did.

Also it was 15 accounts he had.

DeletedUser

He knows what he did was wrong and he will likely repeat his mistakes.

But to criticize someone of past mistakes on a DIFFERENT server is kind of pathetic in my opinion.

But i think it was 17 nuke ;)

DeletedUser1214

He knows what he did was wrong and he will likely repeat his mistakes.

But to criticize someone of past mistakes on a DIFFERENT server is kind of pathetic in my opinion.

It was 15. He told me so. He is not going to beat my 16. :cool:

DeletedUser

He knows what he did was wrong and he will likely repeat his mistakes

I have no intention of repeating my mistakes. As you should have realised by now :rolleyes:

It was 15. He told me so. He is not going to beat my 16. :cool:

I won't. I don't see the point, especially when it would only take me a minute to do so.

As nuke said, it was 15, unless I missed out a couple :p

Are you googly, like Googly Eyes? from .net?

I am indeed Googly, like Googly Eyes from .net. Considering my name is Googly here, it is hard not to be "Googly" :p

Can I ask that people try and keep a bit more to the premade as opposed to me. I am only half the leadership that we have announced, and it is kind of irrelevant to this premade, as you are ignoring my PnPing ability when I bother to PnP instead of troll, like I used to on .net as a couple of people are so intent on bringing up, and you are also ignoring my ingame ability. Therefore, it is not really relevant to this "premade", which is being made to help new players.

That's my request, I challenge you all to stay on topic :)

DeletedUser

hey i'm pretty new to this game so would be intrested in signing up i only just found the forums lol :p

DeletedUser

hey i'm pretty new to this game so would be intrested in signing up i only just found the forums lol :p

hey and welcome! it's great you found the forums this early, many players play their whole career without accessing them once!

the forums are a great source of information, just be careful what you post ;)

if you need anything be sure to ask, the rest of the forum community will glady help you out :)

DeletedUser

Hey
Send me a message on the forums please :)
I'm busy for most of this weekend, but will try and find some time to reply when I check forum,
Googly.

DeletedUser

and if you have skype feel free to add me
patkop007 is mine

(skype is our main communication) :p

DeletedUser

thanks for being so nice i thought i might get bullied for being new :p

i've found alot of things out like scripts from the guides on the .net forums and i read alot of guides i really just need help actauly getting to grips with the game now :/

DeletedUser

As leader of Rx4U I would like to offer my backing to Googly.

I have first hand knowledge of his ability to teach. He did so by my request many times and each time he exceeded all expectations.

Best of luck old friend!

DeletedUser

I'll give you a helping hand if you want Googleh. <3
I totally won't give up
Skype-emoticons-14-dull.gif

DeletedUser

As leader of Rx4U I would like to offer my backing to Googly.

I have first hand knowledge of his ability to teach. He did so by my request many times and each time he exceeded all expectations.

Best of luck old friend!

Ta Hybrid :)

I'll give you a helping hand if you want Googleh. <3
I totally won't give up
Skype-emoticons-14-dull.gif

[3:34:56 AM] KM: I look nothing like bieber
[3:35:03 AM] Jeremy Leite: That's unfortunate. :(
[3:35:17 AM] KM: http://gossip.whyfame.com/files/2010/02/justin_bieber21.jpg
[3:35:18 AM] KM: ok after seeing that maybe

I don't want Bieber lookalikes to help out in this tribe - too much of a distraction. Sorry ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.