Whatever Your Level

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1209

As leader of Rx4U I would like to offer my backing to Googly.

I have first hand knowledge of his ability to teach. He did so by my request many times and each time he exceeded all expectations.

Best of luck old friend!

Nobody said we needed your help :D

DeletedUser

:O
i thought you already made your own pre.made? Is that gonna die now? :r:

More relevant here than in SmashNasty's thread, and I didn't want to spam it.

I am still deciding on this teaching tribe, but as I intend solely to enjoy the community on the forums and focus on the 1 ingame world I am now playing, it is very unlikely that this will happen. If I do join a new world, on ANY server, I will probably keep it secret and just select random people on the rim who have the activity and intelligence to have a chance of becoming a good player.

DeletedUser

Unfortunately, UBM has recently retired from TW, and as far as I am aware has no intention of returning to this game.
As such, I will say now that, as I am not particularly a fan of start-ups any more and without Chris to liven it up, this teaching tribe is unlikely to happen.
Sorry to be a letdown :(

DeletedUser

It won't be the same with no Chris, and I'm beginning to consider completely quitting now as this game is losing my interest fast :p

And here I thought it was Kate you were in love with...

DeletedUser

Unfortunately, UBM has recently retired from TW, and as far as I am aware has no intention of returning to this game.
As such, I will say now that, as I am not particularly a fan of start-ups any more and without Chris to liven it up, this teaching tribe is unlikely to happen.
Sorry to be a letdown :(

Is it still going?

The above still applies.

Matt, probably a good idea to lock this - I'll mail if I decide to go through with it. Probably would end up being .net as .us won't have the competition to make it fun :p

Status
Not open for further replies.