Whatever Your Level

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Whatever your level of play at this game, you are welcome to apply here.

announcement.png

DeletedUser

Why did you have to out pretty my premade?

This is also world 4 if I am guessing correctly?

DeletedUser

Who is this "Undead Billy Mays" guy on .net? Never heard of him :confused:.

DeletedUser1209

Who is this "Undead Billy Mays" guy on .net? Never heard of him :confused:.

Built and ran a couple top 50 accounts on .net but my strengths lie in Politics, Externals PnP, and War tactics (both moral and immoral). I ran blogs on W42 and W51 for a few months. I create war declarations and situations for both my tribes and other tribes reaching out for my bit of "flair". I do signature's for fun and enjoy my work with that. Self proclaimed king of pnp... I'm basically one of the most badass well rounded tribal wars players you'll find ;)

DeletedUser

Who makes 3d sigs which is the most amazing thing I've ever heard of besides the $1 5 layer burritos.

DeletedUser329

Whatever your level of play at this game, you are welcome to apply here.

announcement.png

I can't quote what I want because you placed it in an image but LOL @ focusing on PnP side of the game , that got a bit difficult for you over on .net ? :rolleyes:

Looks very interesting though , quite impressed ;) and UBM post intriguing too .

<3

DeletedUser

Why did you have to out pretty my premade?

This is also world 4 if I am guessing correctly?

Sorry Matt :(
I like pictures and I like pinks and purples. It had to be done!
Most likely will be for US W4, I suspect. Definitely not for a world before then.

Anyways sign me up, any tribe UBM is in ill be in :D

Goodgood :)

Matt. I have newfound respect for you now. UBM is badass and don't anyone disagree.

Whoever created this account...LOL.

I can't quote what I want because you placed it in an image but LOL @ focusing on PnP side of the game , that got a bit difficult for you over on .net ? :rolleyes:

Looks very interesting though , quite impressed ;) and UBM post intriguing too .

Not really. I write stuff up for people who want to post something of my particular style but can't word it well enough all the time :cool:
Ohai Lisa.

DeletedUser

Erm, hi there is was wondering if i could mabye join your tribe, i havent played this game much but i am willing to learn.

DeletedUser

yeh im joking with you googly, its rob. I thought i might aswell follow you to another server aswell :). I am interested in helping you guys if you would like :/

DeletedUser

yeh im joking with you googly, its rob. I thought i might aswell follow you to another server aswell :). I am interested in helping you guys if you would like :/

...Can't...reply....like...normal...
...must...not...insult...

ohaider

DeletedUser

Hello Googly and UBM I am new at the game and would be interested in joining this if you could teach me a few things :cool:.

DeletedUser

Hello Googly and UBM I am new at the game and would be interested in joining this if you could teach me a few things :cool:.

You will take a LOT of work, but that is what the tribe is about. Sure!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Built and ran a couple top 50 accounts on .net but my strengths lie in Politics, Externals PnP, and War tactics (both moral and immoral). I ran blogs on W42 and W51 for a few months. I create war declarations and situations for both my tribes and other tribes reaching out for my bit of "flair". I do signature's for fun and enjoy my work with that. Self proclaimed king of pnp... I'm basically one of the most badass well rounded tribal wars players you'll find ;)

Is your name UBM on .net? If so, I wonder why I never heard of you, I know of those two worlds and their politics, I'd have thought to see you prior :confused:.

DeletedUser

Is your name UBM on .net? If so, I wonder why I never heard of you, I know of those two worlds and their politics, I'd have thought to see you prior :confused:.

He was W39 as well, as that is where I met him :)

DeletedUser

sign me up anywhere that isnt here

ohai i member you from w36

DeletedUser

sign me up anywhere that isnt here

I'm sorry DeiiTY but judging by how poorly you are doing on W52, for an allegedly experienced player, I'm not sure you would have what it takes anyway ;)

DeletedUser1209

No - I played with Modwar on W42 on the Shadow Panther account, but I worked mostly inside of W.O.H destroying them from the inside out. If you were on World 42 last year at all you would have seen me on the externals. World 51 I co-led Head as the Killer Tomato and now just took over the Turtle Sheep account.

DeletedUser1214

So after all this is it alright if I join your tribe? *cute eyes*

DeletedUser

I'm sorry DeiiTY but judging by how poorly you are doing on W52, for an allegedly experienced player, I'm not sure you would have what it takes anyway ;)

your meant to be a teaching premade however if you turn players away for not being good enough it does leave people wondering who are you actualy teaching here :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.