Whats a good time to noble?

• Thread starter DeletedUser5993
  • Start date

DeletedUser5993

I learned year ago when I first played that waiting til your village is too big before nobling your first village only paints a target on your back, as ppl would be more likely to noble a guy with 1 8-10k point village over a guy who has 1 4-8k village plus 1-3 more smaller 1-3k point villages.

So my question is is waiting til youre in the 4.8k point range too long to noble or is that around the best (or worst) time to do it? I ask because it seems most ppl with multiple villages I see their highest village is no higher than the 4k point range so Im assuming 4k is the sweet spot before taking your first village? (this is not factoring in troops youd need to defend the village after you take it of course)

DeletedUser6015

It depends on your strategy and your enviroment.
In general: Noble 2nd vill as fast as you can (within 7 days)

Bad enviroment: Produce a nuke in your 1st vill + train -> Late nobling

DeletedUser5993

in order to noble in your first week wouldnt that require good farms all around you so that you could pretty much neglect leveling resource pits? and i you noble asap (within 7 days) sure you won have the troops needed to support your second village that quick right?

Nauzhror

Reaction score
You can't noble within 7 days. 2 weeks is about as fast as possible (W51 13 day first conquer is fastest to ever occur on a non-p2w world).

DeletedUser

to answer the initial question, I usually get to 2.5k, then build academy, so 3k by the time I get a noble, possibly 3.5k, but you get the idea, first noble is fast, then build up and 2nd noble is slower

DeletedUser6152

Around 3000 points, you really need your pitts at LV25, so your points will go up. Some very skilled players build a train first. They dont slow noble. I always build 5 man trains. But i always push for my 2cd vill as fast as possible

Sweeney

Royal Guardian W17
Reaction score
I see a lot of players suggesting what points or days you should be at when nobling. That's irrelevant. It's all about how much resources you are bringing in, be it from farming or from your pits. Once you reach the point that you have more than enough to keep your queue's constant, you start building towards nobling.

Keep in mind I am not talking about keeping a level 5 barracks and stable constant. As a general rule of thumb they should both be 15+ before nobling.

DeletedUser4594

it depends on many things,most of all-your playing style and acctivity

if you log in once per day,you shold build deff army,pits...maybe lv25,then go for nobles and noble bonus villa next to you
your villa will be around 4k points but most of that points will go on pits

more acctive and experienced players will try "gamble stlye" they will also have 4k points villa but with baracks/stable lv15+ and more important: farm lv.28+ then they are ready for nobling and they will do it with noble trains- they will have 4-5 mil ress loted
why they are doing that?
1) they want to conquire biger villas with small losses (that is why they have farm lv28+ full)
2)after they conquire villa they already have 3 nobles,one more and they are ready to noble again and again and again
they will do that until they lost their offence,after that 1-2 week period for bulding nukes again-in mean time they can take few bonus villas
many times those players losse their off only after conquire 5-6 villas and moral starts to make problems

of course there is p2w,if players spending big amount of premium,they will grow much faster,but they will build market,warehouse and probably conquire bonus/barbs villas or wait for other real players to grow,but that didnt looks intresting

my advice-dont run for first conquire,try making noble train first. it is "gamble" ,someone can clear your off or maybe send noble train on you (there is way to snip it even bt him,but next time about it,or read tutorials) but you can always start over until you learn how to succed

sorry for bad eng

Last edited by a moderator: