What's going on?

DeletedUser

Hello everyone,

this thread is meant to stay open, and just to write, what going on on this world!!

Everyone can write anything.
New wars, wars going on, speciall reports, invitations, and so on!

Any questions?

Kind Regards ;)
BoB.GmbH

DeletedUser

I'm warring ~LTR~ in k47 by myself, they were 220k originally, down to 120 I believe in k47. Currently up 3-0. Should be 5-0, but 2 trains that lowered to 2. Made 2 players delete account, etc. Also going to push it to k46 as well.

Savage is fighting them in k35 and 36, and the few that are in 37.

EXP + Ego? warring AQ. Generally one sided but it's a slow war.

Celtic merged into Ego? boosting them back to rank 1, but was a double edged sword PnP wise.

Exp continues to mass recruit, but activity is starting to lack.

Sie split and created AQ with the majority of the players, others branched off into joining other smaller tribes

There may be a bit more, but not much more than that.

DeletedUser173

Boring as always for myself, haven't nobled in a while, so I'll be rimming an unfortunate player near me soon. ;)

DeletedUser48

I'm warring ~LTR~ in k47 by myself, they were 220k originally, down to 120 I believe in k47. Currently up 3-0. Should be 5-0, but 2 trains that lowered to 2. Made 2 players delete account, etc. Also going to push it to k46 as well.

EXP + Ego? warring AQ. Generally one sided but it's a slow war. - you bet it is

Celtic merged into Ego? boosting them back to rank 1, but was a double edged sword PnP wise.

Sie split and created AQ with the majority of the players, others branched off into joining other smaller tribes

the war is very slow ego? vs aq one

DeletedUser

Who Am I hope I am not that player *looks around nervously* do wolfmang of BJ =D he is near you as well

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

real life is keeping me down bob. im not able to enjoy the luxury of not having anything else to do with my free time. =D

DeletedUser

Me? Don't worry, I've got a lot to do ;)
But every now and then I can just look here into the forum :)

DeletedUser

EXP + Ego? warring AQ. Generally one sided but it's a slow war.

You forgot, Phukengruven from PoO. announced they had come to terms with there own internal issues which had cramped their ability to form a proper log. Said log as since been formed, the people have rejoiced, and the hallway, no longer smells of Glade.