Whats with all these...

DeletedUser

You do realise that the amount of time you took to read this forum post you could of been working on your village

You do know that sometimes you do manage to get 5 minutes were all your farmers are out an your build que is maxed right so umm why not come here an whine about something of great importance such as this matter

DeletedUser

You should be glad with any and all players on this kinda deserted world ..

What you are doing is behaving like an idiot ... the rules say something about the language you are alowed to use, not which country you have to connect from, or where you have to be born in order to be alowed to play here.

Shelve the white hat again, and go farm or something.

DeletedUser

I like my white hat though its sexy on me

and you if understand my gripe then it would be another story I dont care where these people come from but when you join say AXE everything you read is russian with a maybe translation if that an thats bull the tribes are basicly set up for other nationalities thats my problem I am sick of talking to people that have no clue what I say to them I play on an english server to play with english speaking people I got to there server I need to use there language dont I

So I will keep my white hat on a while longer

DeletedUser

I understand your angle .. it's childish. Moooom, they don't speak the only language I'm tought ... now I have to use my brain to decipher the probably <beep> anyway messages of a bunch of <beep> that dare to play on MY server while I'm making demands about the playerbase that are not covered by the rules but are mere expectations from me that I expect TW to honor...

wheeeeeeeeeeeee

They DO speak English btw .. just not the level you are used to. Your reaction only makes you look either dumb or self-absorbed. Or both.

(Edit: And dont be silly; Ninja's with white pointy hat's look rediculous.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lord Mariusz today at 07:21
Hva sier du til en NAP mellom våre stammer ? Som du kan se er dette en ny stamme som jeg håper en dag vil komme langt om vi ungår konflikter. Vi er en trofast stamme som aldri vil gjøre noe for å bryte vår NAP og kanskje vi en dag når vi har blitt større vi kan snakke som en allianse ? Jeg har ledet flere stammerog jeg vil altid sørge for at mine allierte sitter trygt der de sitter og t vi altid vil komme til hjelp om dere trenger det.

Point made

Im done argueing with you about this

DeletedUser

I hope you reported that message.

Action needs to be taken :mad: