whazzzzup

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
On the other hand, the rank 1 tribe is a PP farming tribe with 2x the points of rank 2

It would be insanely sad if Where? With several PP farmers win this world tbh haha... but I wouldn't even be surprised because outside of Where? I dont see that many good players

DeletedUser8336

On the other hand, the rank 1 tribe is a PP farming tribe with 2x the points of rank 2

It would be insanely sad if Where? With several PP farmers win this world tbh haha... but I wouldn't even be surprised because outside of Where? I dont see that many good players

We're all really spread up; with one good OP over few weeks they can erase us 1 by 1 + see how long pp farmers will stay,... :) Lot of stuff can happen !
When I see how many random players are at +2k pts; we're at 4k with some pp burned too and +500k looted ress than almost all the top 25 (idk who passed the 1M ressies looted) so yeah small players want to burn pp this world and we've already seen how noobies with money can be a pain in an ass ^-^ (Probably lot of them are pointwhores but yeah could always be a danger if they are safe too long and with less good players arround we will see how it ends)

But it's pretty funny to see a good "competition" (in my opinion) here :')

DeletedUser8082

I’d say quite a few have passed the 1.000.000 at this stage. I’ve passed it on mainly scavenging and considering there’s a lot of bigger farmers than myself I’d imagine we’re looking at 20+ people with the milestone who don’t even enter the in a day reckoning.

And yeah, you guys could theoretically be taken out one by one (possibly). Who’ll do it? Who’ll organize it? There’s really no-one around to make it happen. I think this will definitely be a PP farming tribe win :cool:

DeletedUser8336

I’d say quite a few have passed the 1.000.000 at this stage. I’ve passed it on mainly scavenging and considering there’s a lot of bigger farmers than myself I’d imagine we’re looking at 20+ people with the milestone who don’t even enter the in a day reckoning.

And yeah, you guys could theoretically be taken out one by one (possibly). Who’ll do it? Who’ll organize it? There’s really no-one around to make it happen. I think this will definitely be a PP farming tribe win :cool:
Would believe we're max 10 but doubt +20^^
Just have to check all those in top 25 who didn't hide their achievements and you'll see lot of them didn't pass that milestone yet ;) But yeah ofc we're probably a few :')
(Checked this morning so might be more guys by now)

We'll see but I'm sure this is the world where smaller guys could work something out !

DeletedUser8594

How's it going gang? It's been a couple years since I've had a serious run at the game. This is my first USA server. Usually I play internationally.

Coming in to this world blind, with a whole lotta beer. Cheers brothers, may the TW gods fair you all well.

What's up man!
Looking forward to seeing you out there lmk in you're in the south side rim!