when can recruitment close for this world?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2247

we own 10 out of 16 K`s and i cant attack the rim players who r joining :(

DeletedUser2247

i want answers to our questions please

weget we have presently as ally do we have to finish off kian and tears before they end the world? what percentage do u want?

DeletedUser

Tip: Try submitting a ticket so the right people can answer it.

DeletedUser

I thought about this one month ago. In my opinion TW team should close this "dead" server.

DeletedUser

This "dead" server has over 10,000 players throughout all the worlds. I believe it's the 3rd largest server, behind .de and .net, though I could be wrong on that. Probably brings in great revenue for Innogames, and provides an alternative to .de and .net, where it's the same old people and shenanigans each time.

If you mean closing the world, it's not quite dead yet. However, if you want to submit a ticket in-game about closing the world to recruitment, feel free. It might go through, just notify the TW.us team through that ticket.

DeletedUser

lol i mean closing world.

I believe it's the 3rd largest server, behind .de and .net, though I could be wrong on that.
yes, you're wrong.

DeletedUser

You've got me there, I should probably check more. Still a fairly large server.

But yeah, just send a ticket.

DeletedUser548

Please send in a ticket in the future, and avoid making threads like this.

- Recruitment will close eventually, until then, deal with it.
- The world will eventually close, but until then, just have fun. It's a game guys.

And even though this is a fairly large server, it's still extremely small compared to .net, especially when it was at its peak.

Thread closed. Next time please use the ticket system for in game related questions. Thank you Or-el for getting to this faster then I could, I guess I didn't notice it.

Status
Not open for further replies.