When Conquering

DeletedUser

My troops appear to be stuck in my newly conquered village. I'm assuming that I have to wait for a certain loyalty level to move them - is this true? If so, what's the level? If not, when can I move them around again?

DeletedUser

They Are In The Village As Defense, To Remove Them From The Village, Go To Ralley Point > Troops > And Remove The Supporting Troops (If I Remember Right)

Or It Could Be Some Support That Came From Another Village, But It Came After You Conquered It.

DeletedUser

Thanks - I hit the "send back" button under "Troops," in case anybody else looks at this for guidance. :)

DeletedUser

Glad To Help.

I'm Sure Quite A Few People Had The Same Problem Early On (I Know I Did) :eek:

DeletedUser1091

If one of my villages gets nobled while it's troops are supporting another village then what happens to my troops? Are they put in control of the village they are currently in or do they just die?

DeletedUser

Thats correct, all troops supporting a village are tied to their village, if you lose that village, so go the troops. So if you find an overly stacked village somewhere, that means there is another one not as protected, and if you get rid of that village, you weaken the others too.

DeletedUser

If one of my villages gets nobled while it's troops are supporting another village then what happens to my troops? Are they put in control of the village they are currently in or do they just die?

are there any worlds where this does not apply? jw