Where has everyone gone

• Thread starter DeletedUser5591
  • Start date

DeletedUser5591

I'm guessing the ones normally talk trash now find them in a position where they look like pussys lol

DeletedUser5644

I am still here. :p

But I'm guessing you already knew that.

DeletedUser5591

Yeah Garamillo not reli aimed at you , but it's easy to scream for help lol.

DeletedUser

The Antagonist,

If you look in the top left corner of people's posts, it shows their names btw

DeletedUser

oh really? i didnt know.
but it doesnt tell the ingame name. does it? when its an alias. thanks for letting me know that information though.

DeletedUser5644

Sure ;) :smack:

If I remember correctly I sniped about 80% of the trains sent my way. I'm sorry I was smart enough to see the war coming and was ready.

Im also sorry I killed all your nobles :eek:

Btw, your trains were the best, those 4 second trains from the w8 winners frightened me. Oh and how many barbs have they nobled so far? 100? 200?

DeletedUser5591

Understanding why I took the barbs is what you should try to Understand. Tho I'm sure after we start to eat your tribe your defenses will drop, and soon your be the cherry on our party bun, ready for us all to share :)

DeletedUser5591

Brick only feels he can run his mouth after he got stacked lol after taking a beating

DeletedUser5592

I got catted, but you guys failed to noble anything. I lost my first 2 villages in this war an hour ago...and they were barbs nobled by DD first lol And yeah I feel like I can. What do you have to brag about?

Sham3l3sson 08.12. at 19:19
Next time i will send nukes in-between the waves and see if Nav snipes that

And then whats that in the distance! The same crap trains :/

DeletedUser4764

Famous don't talk shits about us remember when i stack all your villages with my deffence ( Alex ) to hold U? border and when i go in vacantion you just run away because you was afraid you will lose these villages...so please Brink you should stop talking here ok ? I stack your villages with tons of deff and you run away.