Where has everyone gone

• Thread starter DeletedUser5591
  • Start date

DeletedUser5644

I wasn't even talking about you sham3, the others.. :/

Jedi, Adam, Cooksey from across the map, a few others. The barbs are disappearing.

DeletedUser5592

I was stacked...and I still left. Why would I be scared to stay if I was stacked? And what does me leaving have anything to do with shameful trains?

Sorry the caliber of player in the north wasn't as good as those in the south. I made my decision based on friends from past worlds and the massive amount of mail I received from "experienced" DD players crying when U? OPed the area. I was approached before the op by John and told him no. I really don't understand how me moving...a player with like 6-8 villages at the time really hit you guys and gals in the heart so bad. Look at the map, did it really turn the tables? I have been playing for 8 years...and the hate mail that I received was priceless and among no other that I have received before. It was pretty childish :/

DeletedUser4764

Yes tables it's turn you think ? i see D/D have control in war with U ?

DeletedUser3141

Who would those be then?
Bearing in mind that basically a couple of people were isolated in the area, including you (which was why U? tried to include us giving them your villages in the negotiations conducted earlier), there was one other who could be considered experienced not too far away (also isolated) but they are in the habit of sending mails 'crying' even when you proceeded to target them.
You're right it didn't turn the tables in any way, but that was never the point. In any event you made your decision so let's hope the 'calibre of player' near you now meets your standards.

You know I had a conversation with someone in U? the other day concerning one of the accounts and the comment I made was 'they play mainly from their phones'. When asked why I said that I replied that when decent players send bad trains that is often the reason. No need to cast aspersions, all tribes have good, bad and indifferent members. Not only that, you are hardly alone in having friends from other worlds, both in U? and elsewhere.

DeletedUser

well technically, those defenses at your villages coulda been used on other villages. you pussied out.. and well, traitors are always looked down upon. and lets not forget all the barbs selfie has been nobling. costed me great power of day with the 17 barbs restart took in one day. but its the same news all throughout nothing wrong with it i guess. its what this server and its players do.

DeletedUser5592

The various people I started with that never communicated or helped...but I was insured they were pro...mostly from wallbuster and co. And then the players that were recruited in my 6x6. I mean I understood why bloodreign wanted them in, but he pretty much stunted our growth. And then tooly went on holiday and once again I was insured that the player on his account was an epic .us pro. In the two weeks that he was on the account he returned 1 mail. Which summarized into, "Im pro, don't worry" Then attacks came in, and I received mails asking how to tag, people declaring the were noobs!, and that their past histories of the game were simply not true. The greatest feat that really pushed me over the line was that the tooly account was pretty much lost in a matter of hours. Only mailing for help moments before nobles landed. I knew I would most likely get nobled out by U? But at least we would have a good fight right? Well that seemed like it wasn't gonna happen.

And it certainly is! I'm having fun, it is a game after all. Im constantly challenged :)

Yeah I agree with you about the phone, but come on theres scripts for that. And me bumping into Adam on this server was a freak accident. It had been a few years since we had talked. So it was nice to meet up and place with someone from the past again.

DeletedUser3141

Well I'm not sure who is referred to or why they would be asking you how to tag if they did need to know.There could hardly be THAT many though given that the whole point was your area was thin. In fact we were making great efforts to get closer to you for that very reason.

My understanding is that the problem with phones is it's difficult to use the scripts. I wouldn't really know since I do not normally play from my phone. Like everyone else though I suffer from occasional lag spikes and browser gremlins.

Adam has played quite a few of the US worlds more or less seriously. It would have been fun to play alongside him (and a few others in U?) again but they chose otherwise so we have to do things a different way. So far we seem to be doing ok despite your disparaging comments.

DeletedUser

it takes me mere seconds to send 100 farm runs. it takes minutes for the same, because you have to wait for the stupid pop-ups to disappear, etc. nor can you send a 300ms train from the phone. i use it mainly to see if i have incomings or not. thats it. when im on my phone, i refuse to farm because it just wastes me too much time.

famous, i have no idea if its my bias to traitors, etc that makes me look at you in a bad view, but everything you wrote.. makes me still look at you in a bad view. it summed up to, "i felt like people near me were noobs, knew i was gonna die, so i abandoned ship to save myself. using the "im friends with adam." as an excuse. because.. adam's been around since the core.. so you having even been in D/D despite having already known that adam was here...... and then going over to play with an old friend right as the war happens with the attacks and your neighbors going down.... lol

DeletedUser5592

I haven't been here since the core, so how would I know adam was? Didn't realize he was the duke of U? until I tried talking to them about attacking Rookie. Joined DD because wallbuster's co and I play in the masters tournament.

DeletedUser

idk.. the fact that pk3rz was in the top 25 since... well since i started playing.. .so... i joined a month or so after the world started so......

DeletedUser5592

So what? Its not like im checking out the players page everyday. Do you? (more ellipses)?