Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Entry 9

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Entry 10

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Well, the entries are all in. With a huge turnout, we managed to pick 10 that will appear in this poll. So now, we will wait on the votes now to declare the winner! The prizes are as follows:

1st Prize: 400pp + Forum Title: Uniting Nations
2nd Prize: 200pp
3rd Prize: 100pp

The poll will be open from August 8th, 2011 to August 14th, 2011, when the polls with the most votes will be declared the winners. The 10 entries are as follows:

I am recruiting for both quality/quantity...

Title: Come fight with the Pink feather dusters!

Do you love this game?

So do we!

Do you want a active team of players to learn and play with?

So do we!!

Do you wanna win this world?

So do we!!!

Hello (Your Name),

I am Stewart Griffin, Duke of the Pink feather dusters. We are interested in having you on our team. Your experience is not a problem as long as you are willing to learn. If you are experienced already you will fit right in with our team.

Our tribe has the core elements to make all players experienced warriors through doing the work to make it happen. So, consider joining us and help us take this world as our own.

Our tribal goals,

A. Dominate and complete the world.

2. Educate and assist our players to be the best they can be.

III. Promote our tribe with a proper level of respect while traveling the public forums.

There are some basic guidelines we promote and follow.

Be as active as you can be in game and forum. Communicate with leadership and tribe mates. Most importantly, we insist that you have FUN!!!

Thanks for your time,

Stewart Griffin

(Both)

Hello, player

How's things working out for you, what's going to make you stand out from all the others in this world?, Let me tell you.

You want to hear the best things from the greatest, but telling you I'm the greatest, would make this mail pointless as I'm here to recruit.
I want you to become a key player, show you the ropes but mostly have fun, so stop slacking and grab a chair, this is going to get wild.

You could be a noob, you could be pro, I really don't care, I just want you to meet new people and become a .US legend, so less of the clowning around.

I'll make you the happiest player in the world, I'll talk to you, walk with you, support you, but most of all be your friend, now wait a sec, this ain't me bribing at all,
this is me tell you how great you can be, and how you can contribute to this tribe.

Now.. take a moment to think about it, it'll sink in, we're a crowd of few ready to take on anyone willing, are you willing?

If so, grab yourself a cookie, some Coke Cola, or coffee, and fill out the following documentation.

Name:
Date of joining:
Do you like cookies:
Do you want to learn:
Do you know what a sword is:
who am I:
Do you <3 fun?:
Will you read and review the game rules constantly?:
Will you follow guides:
and last but not least:

Can you do The Ketchup song and Dance?

Haha, so you want to join?

'Name'

Quality:

First of all I would like to mention that evey possible word (player, tribe, village, whatsoever) should be mentioned in bb-codes.
Second of all, I woul never do mass recruit. I would make a selection of players based on ODA/ODD/growth,... every mail would be different in some way, it should always be personal.

Dear 'player',

For the last few days you have drawn my attention. I checked you on TWstats and I found a nice history/didn't find any history. I would like to ask you what your other/previous experiences were or still are.

Currently you don't have a 'tribe1'/you're in 'tribename'. Is there a particular reason for that choice? I wondered if you already noticed 'tribe2', my tribe. As you can see, we have 'X' members at the moment. We'd like to keep the total between 15 and 20 members. Though, this my change, depending on how the world is evolving. Quality makes a tribe, therefore we are looking for good and experienced players. Good players are experienced and active, so obviously you know to where I'm going.

According to me your village(s) has(have) a great position on the map, compared to our other members. This means you can easliy grow and conquer your area, but you can also cooperate with close members very well.

So if you show any interest in joining our tribe, please answer my questions. Than there will be a poll in the entire tribe and if that's positive, you can soon join.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me!

Greetz
'My Name'

This is for quantity, as I hope quality players would avoid this kind of mail

Hey!
It appears you are in an area heavily populated by our members, in fact there are at least 2 of those members in your 9X9. Due to this we would like to extend an invitation to you, the benefits include:
-Safety, we have a lot of allies to defend you.
-Friendship, we have a lot of members so the forums won't get bored.
And much more! We're a tribe that can crush everything, and if you don't join we'll send our spearmen straight away.
Remember, points don't win wars, troops do! Now here's some ASCII swords.

Tribe Name: Rise To Glory
Tribe Tag: R2G
Trying To Attain: Mixture (quality & quantity)

A Call To Arms

Worthy adventurer, I hope this letter finds you well.
Tales of your bravery have spread through this kingdom like wildfire.
Amongst all the pillaging, hoarding, and thunderous assaults, one thing is certain: None are safe.
To survive, and better yet, thrive in this harsh environment, one requires
a combination of experience and a willingness to learn.
A thirst for blood, and a tongue for diplomacy.
Leadership, and leniency.

Look forward to sleepless nights. Beware the pots of coffee strewn about.
Bid morrow to mother mahem. Feel the fellowship of father ferocity.
Welcome Children of Chaos, Contempt and Calamity.
Imbue us with your infectious intelligence and inevitable irritability.

Come forth ye of courageous heart
Come forth ye of determined soul
Come forth brothers and sisters!
Slap Shields!
Bang Swords!

And Rise To Glory!

I want YOU!
2rfynhu.jpg

You can join my team IF you are a teamplayer.
I can use experienced players that know all the techniques and tricks but also newbies that are willing to learn.

What do you get?
Newbies can learn from the experienced players. Communication is important because we want a lot of action. Just playing for yourself and hidding in the tribe will not work. :smack:
That is why we will not become a masstribe but aim for quality. We aim for the top and have fun doing it.
2j1aq78.jpg
If you want to do more than just running your account and AS for tribemembers you can. Stuff like: moderator, council member, strategist, war operators, diplomat...

Can I deliver?
Yes, with a group of dedicated players I will have you do what you are good at and I will tackle other problems.
2llzk2f.jpg
mt4baq.jpg

What do I expect from you?
- Dedication
- Teamspirit
- Experience or willing to learn
- Stemia

Explaining the stemia: I dont want people that drop out when the going gets tough.
155kje9.jpg
That is when the fun starts and helping each other in the tribe pays off.
If you have other skills that are usefull let me know. A good tribe needs moderators, operation planners, defense organisers and an active council.

So if you are up to it contact me, 'Name'.

Have YOU ever wondered what it would be like to be a part of an ELITE TRIBE? Have YOU ever played tribalwars before? Have YOU ever wanted to noble the people that are "ELITE" but their tribe backs them up? Have YOU ever put on socks? If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then the following recruitment letter applies to YOU!

Hey YOU, no YOU! No! YOU! Yes YOU! Right there, how would YOU like to become a part of the greatest tribe ever to hit tribalwars?

If YOU join now, you will be automatically given BARON privileges! YES BARON! That means YOU are a part of the council of the best tribe ever to hit tribalwars! Could YOU really let this moment pass? It is up to YOU to decide. YOU are being recruited by the best tribe ever to hit tribalwars, don't let this moment pass YOU by!

Quality and Quantity:
Hello everyone I am trying to recruit as many people as possible into my tribe so that we may
defend each other against all oppressers of the
people.And uninte our world together in peace.However we will always fight again all attackers and oppressers.so please join me in gthe struggle thank you:bar:!

Hey there,

would you like to join our tribe? :)

Of course you should ask yourself what advantages that has for you?

Here are the answers:

- Class instead of mass, and we will only invite the best players ;)

- We are an active tribe, with communicaton via skype and the forum

- 7 friends from RL are playing in our tribe... there is a very good communication (!)

- The position of our tribe is good and so is your location to us

Please think about this and respond as soon as possible ;)

Thx for your time

Cya Picks

One entry per person.

Come in our tribe !

Get to voting!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's a tieeeeeeeeeeeeee so far when does this end?

never mind re--read xD

DeletedUser

Feel free to advertise the thread, at least 2 days left for the poll, and you can advertise the thread as long as you don't ask people to vote for you ;).

DeletedUser1180

Feel free to advertise the thread, at least 2 days left for the poll, and you can advertise the thread as long as you don't ask people to vote for you ;).

Those rules :( :rules: That is not easy but I manage :cool:
I know you like me but I am sure you would disqualify me if you found out :smack:

DeletedUser

The poll is over, and the winners are as follows:

1st place: footloose - 400 premium points + Title of "Uniting Nations"
2nd place: picks - 200 premium points
3rd place: With a tie for 3rd, Yanna01 and Adr1an0 10 both received seven votes, but the tie was broken by moderators. The winner for 3rd place is Yanna01 - 100 premium points

Thanks for all competitors who submitted entries, and well done to our winners! Please mail me with the account you would like the premium points credited to as soon as possible to receive your prizes :).

Also, I have made all entries in their original forms available here.