Who Am's PAINT (W.A.P.)

DeletedUser173

All siggies that I make are handmade from scratch using only paint.

(my current siggy took me like 2 minutes and I put NO effort into it :p)

I hope this list keeps expanding :p

Last edited by a moderator:

jesseiam2

I have to admit, I personally like the simplicity and effort of the handmade siggy like this. Finding a pic and putting a name on it takes mere moments, but this effort takes a skill and talent that few have the patience to cultivate. Well done Who Am, well done!

DeletedUser173

I have to admit, I personally like the simplicity and effort of the handmade siggy like this. Finding a pic and putting a name on it takes mere moments, but this effort takes a skill and talent that few have the patience to cultivate. Well done Who Am, well done!
Why thank you jesse :D In return for the compliments, I think I'll make one for you, free of charge :p

Inga no Kusari

For using just paint, i am very impressed with what you have come up with.

Much better than anything i could come up with using paint (i have never tried, but i don't have the patience to use it :D

Euphrosyne

Nice what you can do with paint onlt. I didn't even know that it was possible to use different lettertypes.

DeletedUser623

Me thinks its no fair that InK and I dont get a cool sigg :(

DeletedUser173

Hello everyone, I just got me a new computer, and guess what... It has the OLD STYLE paint program, so I can actually use it again :D

I'm doing requests for free, I enjoy making these things to kill time :truelove: